Check your account email address ×

Jordan Klepper, from The Daily Show, was talking with a Trump supporter at one of his rallies...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

Perhaps but the big difference is that this current admin. is off the rails, just disgusting, radical losers. Disaster at the border, slave reparations, taxpayer transgender reassignment surgery, etc. and that's just a few. This is no admission that the republican party will be our savior but if you are a logical American and you've paid attention to what has happened these last 3 years, you'd have to be a complete idiot to vote Democrat. Disgusting, evil pieces of shit they have become.

Most of that is state controlled. The only difference would be the border. Also who knows if Trump would've been able to keep the remain in Mexico order if he lost control of congress and the senate. Nothing will ever get done with Trump as potus in 4 years short years. 

57 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Most of that is state controlled. The only difference would be the border. Also who knows if Trump would've been able to keep the remain in Mexico order if he lost control of congress and the senate. Nothing will ever get done with Trump as potus in 4 years short years. 

How long has the destruction of the US taken under Biden?

Sometimes I think you are continually having to talk yourself into some of your positions...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Sometimes I think you are continually having to talk yourself into some of your positions...

Well you just sit in Maine and beat your drum. I've actually traveled around some recently. With all the expensive new RVs and sxs's flying around in the dunes, I'd have to question that things aren't as bad as you believe they are.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well you just sit in Maine and beat your drum. I've actually traveled around some recently. With all the expensive new RVs and sxs's flying around in the dunes, I'd have to question that things aren't as bad as you believe they are.

Well I guess that settles it.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Good lord, you think just because you see a few wealthy people having the time of their life that that's the pulse of most Americans financial situation? You need to open your eyes.

WASHINGTON—New economic numbers show that the average American has lost the equivalent of $4,200 in annual income under the Biden administration because of inflation and higher interest rates.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I guess that settles it.  :lol: 

Listen to fucking you! I floated my dingy by a couple of Trump flags that means everyone loves him!

:lol:

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Good lord, you think just because you see a few wealthy people having the time of their life that that's the pulse of most Americans financial situation? You need to open your eyes.

WASHINGTON—New economic numbers show that the average American has lost the equivalent of $4,200 in annual income under the Biden administration because of inflation and higher interest rates.

Had I said the same thing and Trump was president it would be a whole different story from you.

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Because Americans were doing better financially under Trump and that's a fact. 

Well the pandemic put a stop to that. Not Biden. 

48 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Listen to fucking you! I floated my dingy by a couple of Trump flags that means everyone loves him!

Context Steve.  And I never said that.  It was during last election cycle and involved obviously upscale areas in various coastal areas of the east coast.  The guy can still fill up football stadiums, can Biden do that?  Populists are winning elections all over the world after the public is waking up to the global schemes.  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Context Steve.  And I never said that.  It was during last election cycle and involved obviously upscale areas in various coastal areas of the east coast.  The guy can still fill up football stadiums, can Biden do that?  Populists are winning elections all over the world after the public is waking up to the global schemes.  

No he doesn’t :lol: He can’t fill high gyms :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It’s only gotten better :thumbsup:  

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I'll have to check the polls in the future for 'the dunes' demographic the feel the pulse of the American electorate....

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

RV sales were at all time highs….at some point there’s gonna be a correction…..didn’t realize RV sales were the economic gauge :lol: 

My point was people are not in a panic like the select few here are trying to portray. 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But Steve saw lots of rvs in the dunes?!  :lol: 

Lots of new sxs's. People have money. Maybe instead of swindling your clients out of their's, you should retire and get out more.

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'll have to check the polls in the future for 'the dunes' demographic the feel the pulse of the American electorate....

My point was there were Trump flags every where last time I was down there. Those type of people have been Trumpers in the past. Times are changing for the good finally.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

My point was people are not in a panic like the select few here are trying to portray. 

Portray bad economic times when Dems are in charge regardless of the facts……and defend your buddies on here regardless….you're getting a good taste of FSCE and the klan mentality :lol: 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

My point was there were Trump flags every where last time I was down there. Those type of people have been Trumpers in the past. Times are changing for the good finally.

Yeah but in dumbfuck Maine where the average education is 8th grade red hats are everywhere :lol: