Check your account email address ×

Jordan Klepper, from The Daily Show, was talking with a Trump supporter at one of his rallies...

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yeah but in dumbfuck Maine where the average education is 8th grade red hats are everywhere :lol: 

And in Mystic CT, my next door boat neighbor and family friend, owns a multi line power sports and a couple auto dealerships, and we don't talk about this very subject fairly regularly.  Couldn't be that he's a Trump supporter and he's not nervous as hell about the business right now either.   There are less people who have plenty of money.  I'm sure the guy who actually sells them for a living has nothing to add.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

And in Mystic CT, my next door boat neighbor and family friend, owns a multi line power sports and a couple auto dealerships, and we don't talk about this very subject fairly regularly.  Couldn't be that he's a Trump supporter and he's not nervous as hell about the business right now either.   There are less people who have plenty of money.  I'm sure the guy who actually sells them for a living has nothing to add.  :lol: 

Trump would not have changed the worlds economy you idiot. Gas was cheap because of the pandemic. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Trump would not have changed the worlds economy you idiot. Gas was cheap because of the pandemic. 

You lost the argument some time ago.  Walk away.  You and HSR straight "to the hair pulling".   :lol: Throw in a few more personal cracks about things that have nothing to do with anything, that usually works.  :lol: