Check your account email address ×

Drone video of Crawford Notch, NH & Mt Washington Hotel

32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I just did.  That was super cool.  The Omni is bad ass.  Watching one of your Fall 2016 videos now.  Super cool too.  You do a great job.  

Thanks Tom :bc:

24 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

OUTSTANDING video. :bc:  Love that part of the country.  

Thank you :bc:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Very cool, beautiful area.  We're headed for our annual regional meeting in few weeks up to Attitash, not far from there.

Thanks Mark :bc: Attitash is only about a half hour from the top of Crawford Notch.

35 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thanks Mark :bc: Attitash is only about a half hour from the top of Crawford Notch.

Cool we plan on doing some exploring.  Wife wants to hit N. Conway for some shopping, and I want to see Mt. Washington, etc.. :bc: 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Another excellent video :thumb:

Couldn't miss Elephant Head :bc: 

Thanks Vince!

You're the first one to mention Elephant Head :bc: The White Mountains has some fantastic scenery. It may not be the Rockies, but it's still pretty

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

:bc: nice work.

Thank you :bc:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Cool we plan on doing some exploring.  Wife wants to hit N. Conway for some shopping, and I want to see Mt. Washington, etc.. :bc: 

The auto road is in on the Pinkham Notch side if you wanted to drive to the top. The only way short of hiking from the Crawford Notch side is via the Cog Railway

coal_biodiesel_pano.jpg

Well done again.  You are really smooth with that thing.  Is there a type of flight stabilization on it?  What's the range?  Do you have a type of control camera to see what it is viewing?  Like a remote handheld video or something?

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well done again.  You are really smooth with that thing.  Is there a type of flight stabilization on it?  What's the range?  Do you have a type of control camera to see what it is viewing?  Like a remote handheld video or something?

The camera has a built in 3 axis gimbal. Range is up to 3 miles if you have a clear line of sight. I'm surrounded by trees here at home so it's about a mile. I have a 10" android tablet that fits in the screen holder on the remote controller that shows me what the camera sees.

dji-phantom-3-tablet.png

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

mt washington is great,  love the golf course there

It's to bad that area gets shadowed by The White Mountains and doesn't get much snow :(

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

The camera has a built in 3 axis gimbal. Range is up to 3 miles if you have a clear line of sight. I'm surrounded by trees here at home so it's about a mile. I have a 10" android tablet that fits in the screen holder on the remote controller that shows me what the camera sees.

dji-phantom-3-tablet.png

Pretty god damn cool.

:bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Been thinking about it for a while.  We'll see.

Let me know if you have any questions. If you want something more portable take a look at the Mavic Pro. They fold up to real small and would be great to take with you when hiking, mt biking or snowmobiling. Rob got one a few months ago and they have an almost identical came as the Phantom 4.  http://amzn.to/2q4H59f