Check your account email address ×

Selling my truck,

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

My daily driver is a 2016 Caddilac SRX.

:lol:

Picked it up real cheap.

And were you not just calling a V8 Camaro a chick car a few days ago? 

I mean a SRX is a Soccer Moms Suv my dude. :bong:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

And were you not just calling a V8 Camaro a chick car a few days ago? 

I mean a SRX is a Soccer Moms Suv my dude. :bong:

Fucking right it is. Its goes pretty good too. Says its 310hp. 

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Put it on the book and get what you can.

Why ask here what you should do... most are avowed ballers who would have nothing to do with such a vehicle.

I'll sell my rusted out Ford for every cent I can get.

Admittedly im being lazy.     after getting trade in values yesterday i guess i just got pissed at how little they will give me. so im throwing it out there.  i figured 5k would get a better response.  ffs im giving it away imo

• Like 1

Just now, old indy said:

Admittedly im being lazy.     after getting trade in values yesterday i guess i just got pissed at how little they will give me. so im throwing it out there.  i figured 5k would get a better response.  ffs im giving it away imo

Let me guess, they offered you 1k on trade?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Just how much hp does one need to go to the grocery store and Panera bread?  :snack:

is your 'M' button fully depressed at all times? 

:lol:

Its so easy to park compared to my dually!

1 hour ago, old indy said:

I may throw it on market place this afternoon.   i kinda figured someone would jump at the 5g price honestly.   book is over 7500 here.

The frames fine.   the rear wheel arches are typical as you can see.  i added fender flares last year to cover the rust and thay are doing jus fine  lol 

its a sound truck for the dough. 

Its a deal absolutely.  Wished I needed a beater truck.  You can't buy shit for 5 grand anymore.  I ran a 2000 Tahoe with that same drivetrain for over 192k miles.  The thing was damn good to me, and still ran mint.  The problem these days, are all the keyboard tire kickers, and dealing with all that.  If you had the time, just park it out front somewhere with a sign on it, some kid will come along and be thrilled to pieces to have that truck.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its a deal absolutely.  Wished I needed a beater truck.  You can't buy shit for 5 grand anymore.  I ran a 2000 Tahoe with that same drivetrain for over 192k miles.  The thing was damn good to me, and still ran mint.  The problem these days, are all the keyboard tire kickers, and dealing with all that.  If you had the time, just park it out front somewhere with a sign on it, some kid will come along and be thrilled to pieces to have that truck.

im on RT 122,,,,  its a pretty busy rd    its going out on the lawn as we speak.   $6500 

• Like 5

The issue is that there are so many old trucks for sale EVERYWHERE. I'm not saying yours is over priced but people won't travel a long ways for a 1500 unless it's a "deal". Duramax's are a different story. Most marketplace ads are nuts. The market has changed big time in the last month.

• Like 1