Check your account email address ×

Selling my truck,

Im buying a new one and this one is going, one way or another.   id rather sell it for a super low price than trade it for a silly price so someone has a chance to score here..  

its a 2012 silverado 1500 -- 5.3 4x4 LT.  181000mi  it runs great.           options include--  traction control, park assist, adjustable foot pedals, back up camera and sensors, remote start, tow package, tonneo cover, swing box storage container, spray in bed liner, six speaker stereo with sirius, tilt wheel  ect.. ect..

$5000 this weekend               and this weekend only.                                it will be gone in two days  / 

AS an ADDED bonus,  the truck comes with three boxes of 90s polaris sled parts!!   tripple throttle cables,, boggie wheels, ecm for a mxz drive shafts,, rear axil ect..   LOL    :bc:

IMG_7285.jpg

IMG_7284.jpg

IMG_7281.jpg

IMG_7282.jpg

IMG_7267.jpg

IMG_7266.jpg

IMG_7270.jpg

IMG_7277.jpg

IMG_7272.jpg

Edited by old indy
  • Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, old indy said:

Im buying a new one and this one is going, one way or another.   id rather sell it for a super low price than trade it for a silly price so someone has a chance to score here..  

its a 2012 silverado 1500 -- 5.3 4x4 LT.  181000mi  it runs great.           options include--  traction control, park assist, adjustable foot pedals, back up camera and sensors, remote start, tow package, tonneo cover, swing box storage container, spray in bed liner, six speaker stereo with sirius, tilt wheel  ect.. ect..

$5000 this weekend               and this weekend only.                                it will be gone in two days  /

IMG_7285.jpg

IMG_7284.jpg

IMG_7281.jpg

IMG_7282.jpg

IMG_7267.jpg

IMG_7266.jpg

IMG_7270.jpg

IMG_7277.jpg

IMG_7272.jpg

Looks like a nice clean unit. Put it on marketplace for $6500. You’ll get the 5k you want easy.

I may throw it on market place this afternoon.   i kinda figured someone would jump at the 5g price honestly.   book is over 7500 here.

The frames fine.   the rear wheel arches are typical as you can see.  i added fender flares last year to cover the rust and thay are doing jus fine  lol 

its a sound truck for the dough. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

I may throw it on market place this afternoon.   i kinda figured someone would jump at the 5g price honestly.   book is over 7500 here.

The frames fine.   the rear wheel arches are typical as you can see.  i added fender flares last year to cover the rust and thay are doing jus fine  lol 

its a sound truck for the dough. 

not saying yours is, but a lot of people think the frames are fine, until you get them onto a hoist and start poking around

depending on the trade in value... you might save some sales tax $ on your new one by trading it in.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

not saying yours is, but a lot of people think the frames are fine, until you get them onto a hoist and start poking around

depending on the trade in value... you might save some sales tax $ on your new one by trading it in.

i have had it on a lift as recently as last month and its fine, Its got plenty of surface rust ,, turning to rot but so far its fine.  the cross tubes under the bed are still there to gauge that.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

Every one of those trucks you just showed but ONE, is less than 11k and has far less kms. I agree. You should STFU.

:bc:

Put it on the book and get what you can.

Why ask here what you should do... most are avowed ballers who would have nothing to do with such a vehicle.

I'll sell my rusted out Ford for every cent I can get.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Put it on the book and get what you can.

Why ask here what you should do... most are avowed ballers who would have nothing to do with such a vehicle.

I'll sell my rusted out Ford for every cent I can get.

My daily driver is a 2016 Caddilac SRX.

:lol:

Picked it up real cheap.