Check your account email address ×

Get the Word Out….

• Platinum Contributing Member

Joe’s doing a helluva a job.  Xi’s in California kissing Joe’s ass… :bc:

The United States economy is growing faster than the Chinese economy, something that hasn't been true since 1980. China's economy hasn't recovered from mass shutdowns during the Covid pandemic, and their growth has stagnated.

Since re-opening the economy in 2021 under President Biden, and thanks to historic investments like the American Rescue Plan, the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, and The Chips and Science Act, the United States has experienced 34 straight months of job growth, 22 months of unemployment under 4%, the best unemployment rate in 50 years, and 4.9% GDP growth in the third quarter of this year.

https://x.com/meidastouch/status/1725276132113596671?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, better than an economy that is failing monstrously.  Nice work!  On top of that you should probably state it as in spite of Joe...

I spite of….what’s he done to slow the economy down?  

Dems work.  Repugs placate the stupid. 

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, he can barely walk .  The real question is what has HE done.  Not the house/senate or natural recovery but Joe himself done. 

You’re another Repug without answers who’s not capable of governing.  You were sleep walking while  your party drifted towards the cult.  You have one choice but I doubt you’re smart enough to grasp it. 

Just now, Deephaven said:

Ah, so he did nothing.  So in spite of was correct.

For starters - the OP lists a few.  Haven’t even discussed his leadership with NATO, our allies, and how much improved out standing is in the eyes of countries around the world. You’re a Repug.  No different than the other dummies on here.  Void of solutions and incapable of governing.  Don’t take my word for it - Repugs even admit you’re better off as the minority party.  You - like elected Repugs - easily throw stones but when given an opportunity have nothing to offer.  

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, he can barely walk .  The real question is what has HE done.  Not the house/senate or natural recovery but Joe himself done. 

He's absolutely delusional if he truly thinks Joe is doing anything other then being a mumbling vegetable 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I love a good SnowRider beating in the morning.

:lol:

It's really not that difficult to do with somebody like him who suffers from the Dunning-Kruger effect. Besides, he doesn't look at it as a beating, he enjoys it because he's starved for attention. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, better than an economy that is failing monstrously.  Nice work!  On top of that you should probably state it as in spite of Joe...

He's your guy and even got 81 million votes and will win again.:lol:

Even lefturd hack Michael Rapaport calls Biden a loser and will now vote for Trump.:lol:

Poor Deepfaggot.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Again another goal post move.  Are you as dumb as Lloyd?  What did Joe do that made our economy better?  I'll give you a hint....it got better in spite of him as he did nothing.

Goal post move?  Are you incompetent…..I guess so :lol:

But eh - at least your balls are clean with :fluffy: Skigoochski on the forum :lmao: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's your guy and even got 81 million votes and will win again.

Rent free, lol.  More off topic nonsense.  You are right on one thing though.  Biden beat Trump and will again if that's the race.

Edited by Deephaven

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Rent free 

You've got nothing.  What did Joe do?  

Banned gas stoves and gas water heaters. You know, earth shattering changes to help with global warming.

:lol: 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Joe’s doing a helluva a job.  Xi’s in California kissing Joe’s ass… :bc:

The United States economy is growing faster than the Chinese economy, something that hasn't been true since 1980. China's economy hasn't recovered from mass shutdowns during the Covid pandemic, and their growth has stagnated.

Since re-opening the economy in 2021 under President Biden, and thanks to historic investments like the American Rescue Plan, the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, and The Chips and Science Act, the United States has experienced 34 straight months of job growth, 22 months of unemployment under 4%, the best unemployment rate in 50 years, and 4.9% GDP growth in the third quarter of this year.

https://x.com/meidastouch/status/1725276132113596671?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Hey dipshit, I stole this from Skidooski in the meme thread and it's the spot on truth. :lmao:

IMG_5443.jpeg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Hey dipshit, I stole this from Skidooski in the meme thread and it's the spot on truth. :lmao:

IMG_5443.jpeg

Same can be said for Jobs.