Check your account email address ×

Capitalism cures poverty

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, no. Because their actions are detrimental to their neighbors and their community. 

So you would rather put that trust in the hands of government?  We are a greedy race and would self destruct without some order.

57 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

17796530_1150992355011944_7661965126514198560_n.jpg

One key difference Doponoggin is missing. Under communism when you share your house, car and toothbrush you don't get compensated for it since they are property of the COMMUNE.

Under capitalism, Uber, Lyft and Airbnb are all entrepreneurial enterprises where the owner isn't sharing. They are being PAID for their capitalist enterprise.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you would rather put that trust in the hands of government?  We are a greedy race and would self destruct without some order.

Nope. False Dichotomy says what?

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

One key difference Doponoggin is missing. Under communism when you share your house, car and toothbrush you don't get compensated for it since they are property of the COMMUNE.

Under capitalism, Uber, Lyft and Airbnb are all entrepreneurial enterprises where the owner isn't sharing. They are being PAID for their capitalist enterprise.

Lol. They're being paid to share their personal property. Because capitalism won't sustain them without them sharing their personal property.

:lol:

Edited by motonoggin

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The ChiComs have done a great job of mixing communism, capitilism, and authoritarianism.

Because of whom?

59 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

17553877_1140582139386299_6223522388927627386_n.jpg

OR You work hard for 40 or more hours a week for 35 years making yourself rich, retiring very comfortably at 55 and enjoying the rest of your life traveling or whatever you want to do.

The baby boomers that have retired or are retiring are the most affluent retirees in history.

There's an old saying.... People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan. Those who do plan are doing just fine. My annual retirement income is actually more than when I was working. I planned.

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

This

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

In anarchist society, no one is forced to share their personal property to survive.

Because they don't have any.  

Just now, 02sled said:

OR You work hard for 40 or more hours a week for 35 years making yourself rich, retiring very comfortably at 55 and enjoying the rest of your life traveling or whatever you want to do.

The baby boomers that have retired or are retiring are the most affluent retirees in history.

There's an old saying.... People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan. Those who do plan are doing just fine. My annual retirement income is actually more than when I was working. I planned.

:lol::lol::lol:

17203069_10202814026348124_5875972407890531605_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Because they don't have any.  

Lmao. 

I'm not allowed to describe capitalism as it actually works, but you can assign anything you want to the word 'anarchy'.

Too much, man. :lol:

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, no. Because their actions are detrimental to their neighbors and their community. 

Uh... Wrong... if it's MY newspaper I can do with it as I please. If it's my cat it's my cat nobody else's. If it's my cash that I saved as a result of my hard work and fiscal planning it's my cash and nobody else's. The person that perhaps didn't want to work any more than just enough to sustain themselves, piss their money away on useless crap such as being a pot head or an alcoholic ISN'T ENTITLED TO MY MONEY.

Just now, 02sled said:

Uh... Wrong... if it's MY newspaper I can do with it as I please. If it's my cat it's my cat nobody else's. If it's my cash that I saved as a result of my hard work and fiscal planning it's my cash and nobody else's. The person that perhaps didn't want to work any more than just enough to sustain themselves, piss their money away on useless crap such as being a pot head or an alcoholic ISN'T ENTITLED TO MY MONEY.

"I can wreak as much havoc as I want on society and just call it 'freedom'! Anyone who disagrees is a money grubbing slacker!"

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

In anarchist society, no one is forced to share their personal property to survive.

Some people like to SELL the use of their services and personal property to do much much more than just survive. Like get a newer bigger house, boat, go on that vacation to that 5 star resort. It's called living the dream. In your twisted perception of utopia everyone just survives.

Just now, 02sled said:

Some people like to SELL the use of their services and personal property to do much much more than just survive. Like get a newer bigger house, boat, go on that vacation to that 5 star resort. It's called living the dream. In your twisted perception of utopia everyone just survives.

:lol:

Yeah, most Uber drivers are really earning six figures and just sharing their personal property to get ahead. 

:nuts:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, I do. It's not like those fucks did anything about it. 

Life and the future for the middle class is better under D policy. :bc: Don't confuse  it doing anything with only doing what you want. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Life and the future for the middle class is better under D policy. :bc: Don't confuse  it doing anything with only doing what you want. 

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha