Check your account email address ×

Loser Lloyd’s Laughable Lunacies

51 minutes ago, akvanden said:

- Lockdowns are coming mid Sept 2023. 

They floated the idea that’s pretty obvious.  I still wouldn’t rule it out given we’re coming into another potus election year.  

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They floated the idea that’s pretty obvious.  I still wouldn’t rule it out given we’re coming into another potus election year.  

I must have missed that two months ago. And lockdowns aren't going to help win popularity contests. 

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

I must have missed that two months ago. And lockdowns aren't going to help win popularity contests. 

There were plenty of news articles, implying that it was possible. I would assume they might have been testing the waters to see if they could pull it off another time. I think they found out quickly that the public is in no mood for any more lockdowns. 

Edited by DriftBusta

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There were plenty of news articles, implying that it was possible. I would assume they might have been testing the waters to see if they could pull it off another time. I think they found out quickly that the public is in no mood for any more lockdowns. 

What?!?!?!  :lol:

I don't even know where to begin, so I'm not even going to try. 9_9

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You fell for the first one.

You also backed the vax.

I'm just patiently waiting for your scary lockdowns.

53 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you should listen to your congress hearing.  Its all there moron.

Wrong.  Nothing is there that backs up your claim.  If it is there post it here and make all the rest of us look stupid.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

What?!?!?!  :lol:

I don't even know where to begin, so I'm not even going to try. 9_9

I'm just patiently waiting for your scary lockdowns.

so I suppose you’re gonna sit here and tell me that you’re well read but you hadn’t seen anything in the news about various officials saying there might be a need for lockdowns if Covid “season” was bad? That’s all I am saying, that’s all I said, so yeah, don’t even begin if you’re gonna play dumbass

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

so I suppose you’re gonna sit here and tell me that you’re well read but you hadn’t seen anything in the news about various officials saying there might be a need for lockdowns if Covid “season” was bad? That’s all I am saying, that’s all I said, so yeah, don’t even begin if you’re gonna play dumbass

No - It's hardly a blip on the radar these days so no one is warning of potential impending lockdowns in the news. Sounds like something MSN would latch onto though - where should I look?

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No - It's hardly a blip on the radar these days so no one is warning of potential impending lockdowns in the news. Sounds like something MSN would latch onto though - where should I look?

What was the science behind the first time?  Just like masks.:lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  If you weren’t balls deep in the cult you’d realize you just posted an example of the lies you lap up from your echo chamber :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What was the science behind the first time?  Just like masks.:lol:

Try to stay on topic regarding the impending lockdowns. And most importantly, please provide us with updates as you receive them from Alex Jones. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Try to stay on topic regarding the impending lockdowns. And most importantly, please provide us with updates as you receive them from Alex Jones. 

You fell for the scam hook line and sinker.:lol:

Here's one you might find hard to believe.:lol:

Nobody gives a shit about Biden.