Check your account email address ×

Today in things that were completely obvious

SSFB

The trial for David Wayne DePape, accused of using a claw hammer to attack and attempt to kidnap Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, began in a San Francisco courtroom Thursday morning.

During opening statements for his federal trial in the Northern District of California, the 43-year-old’s attorney noted several bizarre conspiracy theories she insists he believes.

Those ideas included his belief in a cabal of elites – among its ranks a disparate group including Tom Hanks, George Soros, and Gov. Gavin Newsom – working to sow ruin into the fabric of American society. But, defense attorney Jodi Linker argued that chief among these fanciful notions was her client’s intent to use the former House speaker as bait for his real target — a college professor and so-called “pedo activist.”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/attorney-for-man-who-attacked-nancy-pelosis-husband-with-a-hammer-says-her-client-was-really-after-a-college-professor-who-he-thinks-is-a-pedo-activist/

398073784_3404909219731634_4282696070535

D-pXrsrVUAAcWIL[1].jpg

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

shall I bump that thread as a reminder of your wrongness Twitter man?

Where the video footage of the fag entering the home.

Or do think the second in line to the president didn't have any.

Yes you are a fucking gullible idiot.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where the video footage of the fag entering the home.

Or do think the second in line to the president didn't have any.

Yes you are a fucking gullible idiot.

you make you look so f'ng dumb... ;)

• Haha 1

I can't believe "They" haven't passed some sort of Legislation putting limits on the weight, length & type of materials a Hammer can be made from, Background checks, limits on how many hammers you can own or purchase at one time or in a years time......... rofl.png.865eddc57f53fa0ab34e5292bfc27555.png 

Marching-hammers GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Pink Floyd Hammers GIF - Pink floyd Hammers Hammer - Discover & Share GIFs

Defense attorney Jodi Linker told jurors last week that DePape believed he was taking action to stop government corruption, the erosion of freedom in the United States, and the abuse of children by politicians and actors.

DePape testified he first was drawn to right-wing conspiracies after learning about “Gamergate,” an online harassment campaign against women in the video gaming community that took place about a decade ago. He said he often played video games for up to six hours a day while listening to political podcasts.

image.gif

maxresdefault[1].jpg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I surely hope you’re not implying that he was a conservative or a Trump supporter?  I am pretty sure he was 180° from that.  :lol:  

You would think that. :lol:

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I surely hope you’re not implying that he was a conservative or a Trump supporter?  I am pretty sure he was 180° from that.  :lol:  

He was far right.:lol:

Fuck the fools here will believe anything.

DePape’s fascination with Rubin sprang from podcaster James Lindsay, DePape said, referring to the right-wing media personality.

“James Lindsay reads her papers, and what I got is she’s trying to turn our schools into molestation factories,” DePape said, repeating unfounded and baseless accusations that have long been shown to be rooted in bigotry against the LGTBQ community.

When he listened to Lindsay’s podcasts about Rubin, DePape said “I was outraged.”

And DePape’s radicalization wasn’t limited to Rubin.

He told the jury he came across most of his newfound political ideas after listening to mostly right-wing political YouTubers for entire weekends at a time and a minimum of six hours per day on weekdays, including Lindsay, Jimmy Dore and Glenn Beck. He would listen to the YouTubers’ political screeds while playing muted video games for hours on end in the Richmond garage he lived in, which had no toilet, shower or bed.

Those podcasts introduced him to the unfounded ideas that Tom Hanks had raped a young girl, and that Rep. Adam Schiff was somehow linked to child traffickers. More traditional right-wing attacks on Democrats would mix in with his more extreme conspiracy theories, too.

“I fucking love Hunter Biden. He’s like so blatantly corrupt. He doesn’t even try to hide his nepotism,” DePape said on the witness stand.

https://www.kqed.org/news/11967247/david-depape-on-witness-stand-details-grand-plan-to-violently-interrogate-nancy-pelosi

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952fi646rk52su7jesg16

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

:lol:

Everytime I go away and come back, it still amazes me how fucking stupid Trumpers are.

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Well we all knew the guy was a wacko loser living in Berkeley, the country's liberal epicenter, but you chose to post with anti Trump memes.  And you hate Trump, so yeah what now?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:

Everytime I go away and come back, it still amazes me how fucking stupid Trumpers are.

You should have stayed away Jethro, it was nice not having you whore up all the threads.  C2C is bad enough.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well we all knew the guy was a wacko loser living in Berkeley, the country's liberal epicenter, but chose to post with anti Trump memes.  And you hate Trump, so yeah what is it?  :lol: 

That's your evidence that he wasn't right of center and/or a Trumper? :lol:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

That's your evidence that he wasn't right of center and/or a Trumper? :lol:

Unless you have evidence to the contrary, absolutely.  Berkeley.  He lived in a fucking bus.  In Berkeley.  Pretty sure Trump didn't have any campaign operations there.  :lol: