Check your account email address ×

Trump is giving the judge nightmares.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sure, and the PROPERTY VALUE of Maralardo is not $1B, or even f'ng close to it.  

the revenue stream is an entirely different subject.  

And revenue stream doesn't play into the value of a property/business?  :lol:   I've heard it all now. 

If someone were to buy that property but wouldn't be allowed to run it as a club it would lower the value of the property.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

And revenue stream doesn't play into the value of a property/business?  :lol:   I've heard it all now. 

If someone were to buy that property but wouldn't be allowed to run it as a club it would lower the value of the property.  

try getting a loan for that blue sky... 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sure, and the PROPERTY VALUE of Maralardo is not $1B, or even f'ng close to it.  

the revenue stream is an entirely different subject.  

So what is it worth then? since you know so much about fla real-estate pricing. 

or are you just lapping the balls of the judge who is entirely out of his element on this?

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

try getting a loan for that blue sky... 

Fact is you have no fucking clue what its worth.   Its worth far closer to a billion than 18 million. 

BTW the documents in question he valued it between $426 million and $612 million. 

Pulitzer said the rock-bottom price for Mar-a-Lago would be $300 million. Thomson said at least $600 million. If uber-billionaires got into a bidding war, they said, a sale of a billion dollars or more would be possible.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2023/10/09/is-mar-a-lago-really-worth-1b-trumps-claim-core-fraud-trial/

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So what is it worth then? since you know so much about fla real-estate pricing. 

or are you just lapping the balls of the judge who is entirely out of his element on this?

far less than Trump does... 

but I'm not a professional real estate appraiser either, are you?

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fact is you have no fucking clue what its worth.   Its worth far closer to a billion than 18 million. 

BTW the documents in question he valued it between $426 million and $612 million. 

Pulitzer said the rock-bottom price for Mar-a-Lago would be $300 million. Thomson said at least $600 million. If uber-billionaires got into a bidding war, they said, a sale of a billion dollars or more would be possible.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2023/10/09/is-mar-a-lago-really-worth-1b-trumps-claim-core-fraud-trial/

when Trump's dead and the kids try to unload that turd you be sure to pm me with the selling price

https://www.mansworldindia.com/style-luxury/luxury/inside-trumps-160-million-mar-a-lago-estate-florida-fbi-6th-capitol-attack/

In 2022 Forbes valued it at $160M

I'll be nice and double that to $320M 

the thing most don't realize is that the value is in the dirt it sits upon, which can't be torn down due to being on the national register of historical buildings

$325 million. That’s how much Forbes estimated Mar-A-Lago is worth as of September, though we peg its net value at $292 million after deducting roughly $33 million in debt, according to its financial history and information from real estate experts. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/10/03/trump-claims-mar-a-lago-worth-15-billion-in-latest-plea-to-drop-fraud-case-but-judge-ruled-its-wildly-inflated/amp/

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So the judge was and is wrong and only proves it's a bullshit case.

Really, Do you know how stupid you look trying to argue this

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So it's not 18 million.:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

So the judge was and is wrong and only proves it's a bullshit case.

Really, Do you know how stupid you look trying to argue this

show me where I ever agreed with the judge numbnuts.  Eric (the retard) said it was worth a billion first and I jumped all over that shit the first day.  your assumptions and accusations make you look as dumb as I believe you actually are.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow, I've heard it all now.:lol:

do you know or can you comprehend the difference between property value and a business valuation... at all?  

what the business is worth isn't part of the suit you f'ng simpleton 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So it's not 18 million.:lol:

no... 

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does revenue stream have any effect on property values?

:lol:

How about a restaurant.

Do you even know what 'blue sky' means Gary? 

• Like 1