Check your account email address ×

Rogan/Musk a Must Watch

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Not a podcast Guy I take it ? 

Celebrities opinions mean very little to me.Joe is just that, a celebrity with an opinion. Musk is a business man that LOVES himself some media attention, he's a whore for it. That is blatantly obvious. Making himself famous is as important to him as making money.

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, HSR said:

Celebrities opinions mean very little to me.Joe is just that, a celebrity with an opinion. Musk is a business man that LOVES himself some media attention, he's a whore for it. That is blatantly obvious. Making himself famous is as important to him as making money.

Ok Its not that serious. :lmao:

Its just something to listen too. Joe has a lot of interesting people on besides "celebrities" . Can be funny at times also depending who's on. 

Im no die hard Rogan fan , but like I said Ill catch some episodes time to time while I wrench. Few other Podcasts too. 

Better than same old music sometimes to me at least when your working. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Must watch :lmao: GMAFB.

Did anyone read the thread on celebrity admiration and what it means?

It's strong in this thread :lol:

Adoration?  Really?  I’ll go with more trustworthy than most.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Adoration?  Really?  I’ll go with more trustworthy than most.

I wouldn't care if the most famous most liked celebrity in the world shared the EXACT same views as myself I still wouldn't latch onto them like it was some sort of validation. They are just people PAID to entertain us in whatever fashion, their opinion holds no more water than any other and their status doesn't make their opinions more valid in any way. In fact those that are paid actors whose job is it to fool us into believing their on screen character should be trusted less as it's their profession to fool us.

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

I wouldn't care if the most famous most liked celebrity in the world shared the EXACT same views as myself I still wouldn't latch onto them like it was some sort of validation. They are just people PAID to entertain us in whatever fashion, their opinion holds no more water than any other and their status doesn't make their opinions more valid in any way. In fact those that are paid actors whose job is it to fool us into believing their on screen character should be trusted less as it's their profession to fool us.

Yet you think the MSM is being truthful to you.  

What a clown.:lol:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

So there’s a reason they’re both successful in their own right.  

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Not at all what he said.  

And no one is saying what hsr is saying either.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So we haven't had multiple threads by members excited because Joe Rogan agreed with their views on his podcasts?

You must have missed them I guess :bc:

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So there’s a reason they’re both successful in their own right.  

Derp.  Exactly what Lloyd did.  Can't say anything if you don't think it....well perhaps you can.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yet you think the MSM is being truthful to you.  

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

So we haven't had multiple threads by members excited because Joe Rogan agreed with their views on his podcasts?

You must have missed them I guess :bc:

There is a reason Joe Rogan is popular, entertainer, whatever other term you want to use.  He started as a comedian, so he's engaging and has great guests.  Whats wrong with that?  I'll use an analogy of "finger on the pulse".  Rather than shitting on people who say, "hey this guy was great on Rogan", or shitting on Rogan, because he's whatever.  How about you tell us whats wrong with Rogan, or whats wrong with Musk as it relates to the show OP noted.  You seem just intent on throwing negativity without any constructive criticism.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Derp.  Exactly what Lloyd did.  Can't say anything if you don't think it....well perhaps you can.

Hey, speaking of constructive criticism, your sentence structure is bloody awful.