Check your account email address ×

FBI director Comey speaking now...

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do you think she knows how the system works OR did she leave it up to security....you know the same security that would be protecting other top US officials? I think she just texted and didnt think about where the fuck they were going.

Sanders does better than Clinton against Trump

Yep.  That is why i said trump wouldnt beat sanders.  Dem sheep will vote for the nominee....  Such as slope and you...  They could just put a dem box on the ballot and that is what you will check.  So if sanders is the nominee he automatically gets the sheep.

Now independents will vote sanders but not clinton especially as they see the "rigged system" unfold in front of them.  Clinton also loses the young as those are only sanders.  If he isnt the nominee they wont vote.

comey did trump a huge favor today with the anti clinton commercial he released today.

Edited by BOHICA

I believe i just owned mc pretty good. If he gets owned that bad from a 61 y/o senile post whoring..wrx driving ..22 toting hardly breathing redneck then he should just leave! :lol:But I like him just the same!

Edited by Capt.Storm

16 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

She wasn't cleared of any wrong doing if Trump wins this fall, a hundred bucks says his department of justice files charges against all the points lead out today by director Comey 

Without question :) that will be awesome when that happens 

State Department is now deflecting on what FBI said :nuts: 

Like I said the FBI didn't clear her of any wrongdoing, in fact they pointed out everything she did wrong, they are just declining to prosecute or recommend prosecution. Now it's up the Trump and the Republican Party to make this a campaign issue and prosecutor in the public eye, jury decides in November.

The case for her incompetence and lack of judgment is all right there in black and white with the FBI's statement today, he didn't have to come out and lay out all the things that she did wrong and what they found , he could have come out  and in 2 minutes said we have not found enough to recommend prosecution to the department of justice and it would've been done and over with 

6 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Like I said the FBI didn't clear her of any wrongdoing, in fact they pointed out everything she did wrong, they are just declining to prosecute or recommend prosecution. Now it's up the Trump and the Republican Party to make this a campaign issue and prosecutor in the public eye, jury decides in November.

The case for her incompetence and lack of judgment is all right there in black and white with the FBI's statement today, he didn't have to come out and lay out all the things that she did wrong and what they found , he could have come out  and in 2 minutes said we have not found enough to recommend prosecution to the department of justice and it would've been done and over with 

I definitely think it was a compromise between the Obama admin and the FBI to try and maintain some hint of integrity within the justice system.  Clearly, Comey's words should be enough to end anyone in politics.  Much less running for President.  But, let's see how long this stays "information" in the media, who themselves are trying to maintain their own hint of integrity.  I think it is all going to be brushed away and the sheep will line up to support another crooked Clinton.

Edited by Zambroski

Yeah,his need to justify their action ..or inaction was a consolation prize i guess.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I definitely think it was a compromise between the Obama admin and the FBI to try and maintain some hint of integrity within the justice system.  Clearly, Comey's words should be enough to end anyone in politics.  Much less running for President.  But, let's see how long this stays "information" in the media, who themselves are trying to maintain their own hint of integrity.  I think it is all going to be brushed away and the sheep will line up to support another crooked Clinton.

The Trump Super Pacs are working on commercials as we post :) 

1 hour ago, Elkhorn said:

Yes he did, if he didn't you would have been howling like a monkey :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes he did, if he didn't you would have been howling like a monkey :lol: 

BULLFUCKINGSHIT it was unpresidented never done before ever, and actually Comey has never not taken questions before ever, but nothing to see no chance the fix is in :flush: 

LOL, How is this not another example of a rich one percenter getting special treatment, special rules.

A shameful day in American history.

Even the ABC reporter said, "No matter, I just can't see the public not seeing this as the rules don't apply to the Clintons" 

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

Edited by Elkhorn

22 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

And with her being sos at the time how do you excuse that with a straight face...he didn't but he stopped short of a request for indictment...why?

I guess because it's not a law to have all that on your own server..will the law change?

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Dumb would be not knowing answers. Simple question really.

:lol: go back to bed, Abe, it's nap time.

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

:lol:

You're such a moron. Of course she did it on purpose. She set the fucking thing up in the bathroom for fucks sake. Do you think that was an accident?

Edited by Kivalo

52 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

And with her being sos at the time how do you excuse that with a straight face...he didn't but he stopped short of a request for indictment...why?

I guess because it's not a law to have all that on your own server..will the law change?

Idk, he laid out sufficient evidence to at the very least put it in front of a grand jury. 

Just now, Elkhorn said:

Idk, he laid out sufficient evidence to at the very least put it in front of a grand jury. 

You would have thought so.

After my daughter was killed by a state trooper ruining into the back of her the grand jury didn't hand up a indictment either..though the state police did fire him..go figure.

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

After my daughter was killed by a state trooper ruining into the back of her the grand jury didn't hand up a indictment either..though the state police did fire him..go figure.

Man that's fucked up. Sorry about your daughter. I can't emagine losing my daughter. 

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

Man that's fucked up. Sorry about your daughter. I can't emagine losing my daughter. 

Thank you.

It's been really hard on a lot of people.

That's the reason I was impressed with Jim's post in the regret thread.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

JESUS!  Seriously?  Dude..so sorry.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

yeah..she was pronounced dead on her 31st birthday.

Just finished college and was going to punch in the next day at a really good job.

Sorry to hear, I couldn't begin to imagine going through that

Sorry to hear, I couldn't begin to imagine going through that

Maybe 6 months prior she got a divorce from Jaydin's (her son) sperm donor ..she moved out after the kid was 6 months old because he got into drugs.

When this happened jaydin was 7.

Anyways it was around then that she asked if something happened to her that Cindie and I would fight for him.

Of course we said yes and we kept our word.

We had to fight for him twice because after he completed a drug program he got him back..took like 18 months before he got caught with heroin again but I finally got full custody of him..just took time and about 20k ,but it was worth ever penny.

So I did what my daughter asked of me.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Here's one news thing I found.

Trooper fired after fatal crash

There are 1 comment on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jul 27, 2008, titled Trooper fired after fatal crash. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

State Police have fired trooper Eric Kristansen. This comes just weeks after he was cleared of any criminal wrongdoing from a crash he was involved in back in October that killed Shonda Skinner, a Wayne County ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

COMMENTS
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2008
gary

Marlboro, NJ

#1 Aug 23, 2008
How the hell can anyone be found innocent when he was DRIVING 127 MILES PER HOUR???What is Wrong with you IDIOTS???