Check your account email address ×

Powell…

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

Our choices at the time were an embarrassment, but I still believe Trump was the better choice over Hillary, plus his policies to reduce the size of the federal government aligned with my beliefs and he did a better job than I expected. There is something going on and I don't get it, why is our media pushing such worthless candidates and going so aggressively after anyone that doesn't toe the line and dares to contradict their agenda? And it's the same for candidates from both parties.

Your choice are still an embarrassment what are you talking about?? What has changed in your mind? When is the media going to quit being the goto excuse for all that ails America? It's not the media that is the issue it's the people.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

I have a cousin Paul , my age that lives in central London England. He was telling me when Trump was the president the pubs would fill up for the evening news and when Trump came on you could here a mouse fart in the pub. Until he was done talking and the entire place would erupt in laughter. He said it was like that everywhere in the city(he was a Copper).

Best entertainment for laughs ever from US news. 

Otherwise he said their news makes the US look like a bunch of murdering negroes, crazy gun owners and farr too many of them "fancy type folks" (LGBTQ). That's what they see. 

A) I don’t believe that and B) the limeys really shouldn’t be laughing at anybody considering their “immigration” issues.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Your choice are still an embarrassment what are you talking about?? What has changed in your mind? When is the media going to quit being the goto excuse for all that ails America? It's not the media that is the issue it's the people.

I thought I made that clear, by saying, worthless candidates are being pushed. I didn't believe how dishonest the media was until I worked in Mexico, it was constantly shown to me how dishonest the US media is, so then I got to watching CSPAN and then tune into the different news sources, it was quite eye opening, I recommend everyone try it if they have time. Covid put me over the top and I've pretty much quit watching the news, I also feel the news went to shit when they went to 24 hour news channels.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A) I don’t believe that and B) the limeys really shouldn’t be laughing at anybody considering their “immigration” issues.

A) I wasn't talking to you 

B) IDGAF what you believe

C) The world laughs at you guys. Fact.

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

I thought I made that clear, by saying, worthless candidates are being pushed. I didn't believe how dishonest the media was until I worked in Mexico, it was constantly shown to me how dishonest the US media is, so then I got to watching CSPAN and then tune into the different news sources, it was quite eye opening, I recommend everyone try it if they have time. Covid put me over the top and I've pretty much quit watching the news, I also feel the news went to shit when they went to 24 hour news channels.

You claim the media is pushing candidates,  that's BS. Ever see a Trump rally? Are those all media people? 

What country has the largest population of non-binary and transgender people? That's fucked up.

You win bud!!

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

A) I wasn't talking to you 

B) IDGAF what you believe

C) The world laughs at you guys. Fact.

A world view based on a made up story from a “cousin” by a guy that lives in remote bumfuck Canada…yeah….real legit.😂

54 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Our choices at the time were an embarrassment, but I still believe Trump was the better choice over Hillary, plus his policies to reduce the size of the federal government aligned with my beliefs and he did a better job than I expected. There is something going on and I don't get it, why is our media pushing such worthless candidates and going so aggressively after anyone that doesn't toe the line and dares to contradict their agenda? And it's the same for candidates from both parties.

Trump and Bush have committed worse crimes than Hillary was accused of. (Well other than the way out there Pedo ring from the basement of a pizza place). 
People hate to admit they are wrong. Look at how people still want to believe climate change is a hoax. 

A world view based on a made up story from a “cousin” by a guy that lives in remote bumfuck Canada…yeah….real legit.😂

I'm from Ireland Jim, the majority of my family still resides in England and Ireland. I have 6 cousins and an Uncle in Canada,  that is all. 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm from Ireland Jim, the majority of my family still resides in England and Ireland. I have 6 cousins and an Uncle in Canada,  that is all. 

Very proud of ya.

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Right up to being a dirty old codger grabbing at women. 

You've never yearned the touch of a woman's breast?

Who am I kidding, of course you haven't!

:lol:

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1

I'm good with you guys arguing as long as you all stay away from real life. I personally would rather family is left out of it.  If anyone does go down that road then the forum can police itself.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm good with you guys arguing as long as you all stay away from real life. I personally would rather family is left out of it.  If anyone does go down that road then the forum can police itself.

Jim McMahon called me, he said he tried the let's all get along with all the wrestlers being good guys. You remember that WWF Wrestlemania????? That's right, nobody does :lmao:

Just fucking with ya :bc:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You claim the media is pushing candidates,  that's BS. Ever see a Trump rally? Are those all media people? 

I believe even the liberal media wants Trump to be the Republican candidate, any decent candidate would have a great chance of beating Biden, How much positive air time have they given any other candidate? And the same goes for the Democrats, why isn't the Media going crazy that the DNC isn't giving a voice to the other candidates, you'd think they'd be screaming about not having any debates on their side, you know if they did almost any candidate with half a brain would tear Biden up.

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump and Bush have committed worse crimes than Hillary was accused of. (Well other than the way out there Pedo ring from the basement of a pizza place). 
People hate to admit they are wrong. Look at how people still want to believe climate change is a hoax. 

Climate change isn't a hoax, the liberals push anyone that want's to debate it as a denier, when the question being asked is how much is human caused, and will adding another layer of taxes stop it?

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Jim McMahon called me, he said he tried the let's all get along with all the wrestlers being good guys. You remember that WWF Wrestlemania????? That's right, nobody does :lmao:

Just fucking with ya :bc:

Would I prefer everyone be civil to one another? Absolutely.  Do I think that will happen? Nope.

Like I said earlier, everyone comes here for entertainment. What each of us considers to be entertaining could be different. 

With the real life rule in place I am not put in the position of having to decide if a post is worthy of a vacation or not.  It's pretty cut and dry. Fuck up and you are gone.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Would I prefer everyone be civil to one another? Absolutely.  Do I think that will happen? Nope.

Like I said earlier, everyone comes here for entertainment. What each of us considers to be entertaining could be different. 

With the real life rule in place I am not put in the position of having to decide if a post is worthy of a vacation or not.  It's pretty cut and dry. Fuck up and you are gone.

I hear ya :bc: Just messing around. Jim thought planned Sunday Night Main Events would be good too. Just think Michael Buffer announcing

The Masked Sasquatch from parts unknown in Canada

ARCTICCRUSHER VS

The Minnesota Wrecking Jew

F7Ben

It would be epic :lmao:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

But not old Barry. 

This is rich coming from a Covididiot and Russia Collusion believer :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You've never yearned the touch of a woman's breast?

Who am I kidding, of course you haven't!

:lol:

Of course and much more.  I know half your country doesn’t believe a women has the right to choose and grabbing ‘em by the pussy is fine. But some people control themselves.  But I’m Canadian, we like women.