Check your account email address ×

In the interest of preserving Freedomsledder

f7ben

Freedomsledder   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an unmoderated forum with the exception being no real life interference.

• Yes
    • No

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t think woolie should have posted hsr full name , that would be across the line. Everything else is a wgaf 

You don't seem to have an issue with him and Snake posting it next door though right?  You don't have the balls to say that there, that's for sure. Just here.

Have you tried listening to some Taylor Swift and having a good cry?? Seems to help premenstrual American teen girls, which is how you are acting today.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, HSR said:

You don't seem to have an issue with him and Snake posting it next door though right?  You don't have the balls to say that there, that's for sure. Just here.

Have you tried listening to some Taylor Swift and having a good cry?? Seems to help premenstrual American teen girls, which is how you are acting today.

You’re a member over there and clearly have been lurking around…say something yourself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re a member over there and clearly have been lurking around…say something yourself.

I'll talk to you when I feel like it, other wise

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'll talk to you when I feel like it, other wise

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

I don’t give a fuck if you ever say another word but stopping being a cunt and go handle your business instead of expecting Ben to do it for you.

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is there a rule on tbp against posting someone’s full name? That forum is not public and is member view only. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is there a rule on tbp against posting someone’s full name? That forum is not public and is member view only. 

It's still a POS move and you know it but accept it because HSR is a meanie and picks on you poor grown men.

Now be a hypocrite and run back to report all this on TBP in your Official Ben is a crybaby thread.

You sure don't see threads dedicated to TBP here, why all the concern next door what goes on here?  

Just now, snoughnut said:

That gif is perfect, that’s you Steve,SR and Deephaven cheering on Joel. :lmao:

Total bush league response.

Peewee Herman can do better.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's still a POS move and you know it but accept it because HSR is a meanie and picks on you poor grown men.

Now be a hypocrite and run back to report all this on TBP in your Official Ben is a crybaby thread.

You sure don't see threads dedicated to TBP here, why all the concern next door what goes on here?  

Man you’re a butthurt petty dumbass faggot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Man you’re a butthurt petty dumbass faggot. 

Run along now back to TBP, I'm guessing you'll claim you showed me or some pathetic bullshit so you can get a pat on the bum from Zamderpski or Irv :lol:

Send MORE troops, I got this:bc:

1 minute ago, toslow said:

I post issues with the site and get a wks vacation like WTF🤌🏿

You keep pushing Joel and you know it. At some point enough is enough.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You keep pushing Joel and you know it. At some point enough is enough.

It was all in fun from my side, I guess some people didn’t see it that way 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

It was all in fun from my side, I guess some people didn’t see it that way 

What you didn't understand is that we were having issues trying to fix the problem that you were complaining about behind the scenes. It wasn't in  fun from our perspective.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Run along now back to TBP, I'm guessing you'll claim you showed me or some pathetic bullshit so you can get a pat on the bum from Zamderpski or Irv :lol:

Send MORE troops, I got this:bc:

Why are you guessing pussy…you have been over there lurking.

• Haha 1