Check your account email address ×

“Democrats kill babies after they are born.” Donald Trump “

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Yup. If you see him accusing democrats of that will you admit he’s too batshit crazy to lead?

Got a link? You’ve been caught in so many lies on here, hard to know what your sayingis true

Edited by toslow

• Platinum Contributing Member

GOP supports born alive bills...democraps don't.  Far as I'm concerned that's being ok with killing an alive baby after birth.   

https://abcnews.go.com/US/born-alive-bill-passed-house-republicans-require-care/story?id=96389440

The House of Representatives passed the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act on Wednesday, with votes at 220-210. If approved, the legislation would require health practitioners to care for an infant that is born alive after a failed abortion, according to the law.

The same Democrats that are mowing down kids in the inner cities? Killing their own kids? Wait until the suicide rate amongst kids takes another huge spike with all this Gender Dysphoria being programmed into them

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

GOP supports born alive bills...democraps don't.  Far as I'm concerned that's being ok with killing an alive baby after birth.   

https://abcnews.go.com/US/born-alive-bill-passed-house-republicans-require-care/story?id=96389440

The House of Representatives passed the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act on Wednesday, with votes at 220-210. If approved, the legislation would require health practitioners to care for an infant that is born alive after a failed abortion, according to the law.

210 democrats voted against a law to keep babies alive after a botched abortion.

How very Hamas of them....

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

210 democrats voted against a law to keep babies alive after a botched abortion.

How very Hamas of them....

New York actually had the killing of a baby in the womb removed from being an homicide.  38 states have special exemptions for abortions listed so people who kill pregnant women can still be charged with double homicide.   That bothered New York so they removed it. 

3 hours ago, toslow said:

Still waiting for the link?

So if Donald said babies killed 7, 8 9 weeks and are born and the doctors let the mothers decide whether to kill them Or not. Would that make him too crazy or too much of a liar?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So if Donald said babies killed 7, 8 9 weeks and are born and the doctors let the mothers decide whether to kill them Or not. Would that make him too crazy or too much of a liar?

Donald Trump owns you. Rent free in Canada.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I will say this...if there was a way for democrats to pull it off, they would. Sadly, all they would have to do is tie it to the word 'abortion' and the donations would flood in.

I wish every black woman in the country was sat down and given the history of Margaret Sanger. I bet they would change their minds on a lot of shit.

This is funny because I claimed trump said something completely fucking insane and his supporters should be able to confidently said Trump would never say such a horrible insane lie. They won’t admit that it’s insane to say because they know he’s a crazy lying piece of shit. They’ve defended him for rape, bragging about rape, cheating on his wives, stealing state secrets, telling foreign nationals nuclear sub secrets, tax fraud, bank fraud and treason so why not keep going. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is funny because I claimed trump said something completely fucking insane and his supporters should be able to confidently said Trump would never say such a horrible insane lie. They won’t admit that it’s insane to say because they know he’s a crazy lying piece of shit. They’ve defended him for rape, bragging about rape, cheating on his wives, stealing state secrets, telling foreign nationals nuclear sub secrets, tax fraud, bank fraud and treason so why not keep going. 

Fuck dude do better

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/nowthis-news/

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

Do better, and grow the fuck up

Are you claiming he didn’t say it? That’s the difference between Dems and Republicans, you watch doctored clips of Biden and believe all of it. You watch Trump in his own words and still make excuses. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you claiming he didn’t say it? That’s the difference between Dems and Republicans, you watch doctored clips of Biden and believe all of it. You watch Trump in his own words and still make excuses. 

I'm not making nothing, I'm just calling your bullshit TDS out. Why do you let it anger you to a point that you come on a forum and post everyday the same bullshit?