Check your account email address ×

Why the world is falling apart.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

see, we need to invade Canada, probably Mexico as well... 

Hopefully your military has thicker skin that some FS members, otherwise I could send an entire platoon running away in tears just using memes :lmao:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Interesting watch.  :bc:

I don’t think that the world will ever see a nation as powerful as the US was coming out of WWII. There just isn’t anyone on the horizon, including the US. The future is going to look a lot different globally with many people and groups of people trying desperately to hang to what was.  A very abnormal time in history. And as it all goes down, the blame game is only going to get worse. 

29 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

should have overrun canadistan years ago, if for nothing else kissing Britons ass back in 1812:burp:

I'm more interested in taking the possessions of all the mouthy ones on here.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t think that the world will ever see a nation as powerful as the US was coming out of WWII. There just isn’t anyone on the horizon, including the US. The future is going to look a lot different globally with many people and groups of people trying desperately to hang to what was.  A very abnormal time in history. And as it all goes down, the blame game is only going to get worse. 

Nah , the blame part is easy. Faggot ass boomers wreck everything they touch 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I agree, the future will likely not be ruled by one or two superpowers. Likely instead several smaller regional powers or alliences. If we can manage our natural resource use effectively and rebuild our skilled labor force the US could be in a position to maintain its prosperity if not its dominance. Given our current state of strife thats a big IF tho.

Edited by Kivalo

14 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I agree, the future will likely not be ruled by one or two superpowers. Likely instead several smaller regional powers or alliences. If we can manage our natural resource use effectively and rebuild our skilled labor force the US could be in a position to maintain its prosperity if not its dominance. Given our current state of strife thats a big IF tho.

I think of my grandmother on occasion when conversation as such comes up.  in the big picture, if you think of the greatest innovations in the world from 1900-2000 the vast majority of them came from the United States of America.  In her lifetime she went from using a horse as transportation to a car, from an outhouse and hand pump to indoor plumbing, not to mention electricity.  from trains and ships to airplanes for travel.  she saw two world wars, the creation of the greatest economy on the planet and a man walk on the moon.  what have we created as a society since 2000 that can even come close to rivaling that, the smart phone or Facebook?  A.I. tbh, kinda creeps me out but what's the next big thing and will it come from the United States or somewhere else?  

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I think of my grandmother on occasion when conversation as such comes up.  in the big picture, if you think of the greatest innovations in the world from 1900-2000 the vast majority of them came from the United States of America.  In her lifetime she went from using a horse as transportation to a car, from an outhouse and hand pump to indoor plumbing, not to mention electricity.  from trains and ships to airplanes for travel.  she saw two world wars, the creation of the greatest economy on the planet and a man walk on the moon.  what have we created as a society since 2000 that can even come close to rivaling that, the smart phone or Facebook?  A.I. tbh, kinda creeps me out but what's the next big thing and will it come from the United States or somewhere else?  

Interwebs, your boy AL Gore gave us that and climate alarmism.  :bc:

But seriously, the interwebs has been an enormous game changer. To that point that it's almost impossible to over state. 

However Ibagree with you on our "worldly accomplishments" we seem to be lacking there in my opinion. I had higher hopes for the medical industry. I hoped they would have more diseases cured or managed by now. 

I would also like to see renewed interest in space exploration and travel.

JMO your milage may vary.  :bc:

21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Interwebs, your boy AL Gore gave us that and climate alarmism.  :bc:

But seriously, the interwebs has been an enormous game changer. To that point that it's almost impossible to over state. 

However Ibagree with you on our "worldly accomplishments" we seem to be lacking there in my opinion. I had higher hopes for the medical industry. I hoped they would have more diseases cured or managed by now. 

I would also like to see renewed interest in space exploration and travel.

JMO your milage may vary.  :bc:

there's no $ in a cure for cancer... there's shitloads in treatment though. 

the Internet was around before Y2K