Check your account email address ×

Trump is furious...

49 minutes ago, toslow said:

I thought you were leaving to go jerk off your billy goat?

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I rarely comment on your idiocy….today was the exception.

it was so insightful and I REALLY care what you and others here think of me!

:thumbsup:

Please tell me more about how to play well with others so they don't heckle you and hurt your feelings here. 

the squad >:buttkisser: <Jimmy

28 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It’s your lie, make it as big as you want. Especially the last sentence, pretty sure it’s “guys” not “ladies”. :lmao:

Oh look, another member of the Mensa club has arrived!

24 minutes ago, toslow said:

cunt2cunt and deepthroat

Beautiful Black GIF - Beautiful Black Hair GIFs

I'm passed spandex days, but good effort too f'ng slow...

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You know I was gonna be gratuitous and tell him I liked his jacket, but then I saw the helmet  :lol: 

that's an Arctic Cat TXI helmet in the pic, probably the warmest, non fogging helmet ever made.

but I did get a CKX Mission last year because the TXI is like wearing a bowling ball.  

Oh, and :finger3:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Please tell me more about how to play well with others so they don't heckle you and hurt your feelings here. 

that's an Arctic Cat TXI helmet in the pic, probably the warmest, non fogging helmet ever made.

but I did get a CKX Mission last year because the TXI is like wearing a bowling ball.  

I'm just busting your balls.  I wished I could have come to terms with my Mission CKX.  Gerat design.  Just never could get it to fit, and it finally broke.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm just busting your balls.  I wished I could have come to terms with my Mission CKX.  Gerat design.  Just never could get it to fit, and it finally broke.  :lol: 

wrong size or you couldn't get the pads adjusted comfortably?  I honestly went into it with skepticism but actually really like it.  on warm days pulling the chin deflector is necessary.

Ok, back to preseason work, shocks are going off tomorrow for freshening and I'm running down my checklist.

IMG_20231009_170810653.jpg

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's an Arctic Cat TXI helmet in the pic, probably the warmest, non fogging helmet ever made.

I loved my TXI until I needed to start wearing glasses to ride. 

I ended up with the mission as well. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wrong size or you couldn't get the pads adjusted comfortably?  I honestly went into it with skepticism but actually really like it.  on warm days pulling the chin deflector is necessary.

Ok, back to preseason work, shocks are going off tomorrow for freshening and I'm running down my checklist.

Just couldn't get it to fit tight, then I snapped the internal visor mechanism.  They gave me a full refund then ran an Exome last year, and its not bad, as long as I don't have to screw with the mouth piece.  Still searching for the perfect helmet.  Trapper sled is all ready and pointed out the door.75EE0173-7038-4637-A49C-7A1F5FCA0094.jpeg.a6205bafd141a00aa9eebd322a8e182e.jpeg.c43c3646101faacaa5a59b8ce246ca3e.jpeg

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You tell me what prompted him to finally share a picture?

Finally??? What are you talking about??? I posted them 6 years and you even commented. Your dementia is getting bad,,, seek help,,soon.

I don't have a phone full of pics of myself and my every move like a HS girl,, these are just pics from my archive on THIS site. There are many many more.

You ever see a pic of your sidekick Jimmy? The one chirping from the sidelines again?

Screenshot_20231009_132143_Facebook.jpg

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Just couldn't get it to fit tight, then I snapped the internal visor mechanism.  They gave me a full refund then ran an Exome last year, and its not bad, as long as I don't have to screw with the mouth piece.  Still searching for the perfect helmet.  Trapper sled is all ready and pointed out the door.75EE0173-7038-4637-A49C-7A1F5FCA0094.jpeg.a6205bafd141a00aa9eebd322a8e182e.jpeg.c43c3646101faacaa5a59b8ce246ca3e.jpeg

Typical Woolie post :roflcrying:

Screenshot_20231007_105910_Facebook.jpg

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Finally??? What are you talking about??? I posted them 6 years and you even commented. You dementia is getting bad,,, seek help,,soon.

I don't have a phone full of pics of myself and my every move like a HS girl,, these are just pics from my archive on THIS site. There are many many more.

You ever see a pic of your sidekick Jimmy? The one chirping from the sidelines again?

Screenshot_20231009_132143_Facebook.jpg

You're apparently even stoned enough to think that I'd remember something so completely insignificant.  A post and a picture from 6 years ago?  I was being sarcastic, I could not care less what ya look like.  I through out the tooth comment, and it prompted you to finally post a pic proving you had teeth.  :lol:  Whew guy seek help Yellowtooth!

• Gold Member

I got the Carbon Mission ..love it . 

Both my Buddys picked up the new CKX Titans this past weekend in Epping .

Last year there was 2 Dealers with CKX . These year I think there was 5. Taking over. 

• Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Last year there was 2 Dealers with CKX . These year I think there was 5. Taking over. 

How was that, any mud?  I haven't been in years.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Typical Woolie post :roflcrying:

Screenshot_20231007_105910_Facebook.jpg

Need to buy a range rover around my town so it won't get stolen, Toyotas you can't keep them in the driveway. Two got stolen last wk on the same same street. one was the neibour next to me the other was two doors down the other direction

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How was that, any mud?  I haven't been in years.

Yeah it was muddy . So many Trucks getting stuck in the field :lol:

I drove my Wifes FWD Civic right past all these clowns. My buddys were cracking up.  :lol:

Some Guys just cant drive and run such shit tires . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I love my Titan.👊🏻

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Quit fucking up this thread about trump being furious!

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

regardless of the activity if a helmet doesn't feel right, it's rarely just right.  sometimes messing with the one size fits all internal padding still doesn't get things where they belong.  fortunately for me I have a friend that makes custom helmets (non motorsports related) who taught me how to dial in the fitment via the padding.

I'm not fat enough to man handle a 4S off trail.... :lol:

49 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

ok that was funny 

:lmao:

sometimes the truth is the funniest... she deserves far better than me, as long as it isn't you!  :)

41 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

as stated, was skeptical a/f... happily surprised and would recommend. :thumbsup:

35 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah it was muddy . So many Trucks getting stuck in the field :lol:

I drove my Wifes FWD Civic right past all these clowns. My buddys were cracking up.  :lol:

Some Guys just cant drive and run such shit tires . 

IMG_4333.MOV 21.36 MB · 3 downloads

impossible... unless you grew up driving rather than posing.  :dunno:

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love my Titan.👊🏻

@Deephaven does as well and had some good CKX feedback.  for whatever reason I just can't do goggles?

9 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Quit fucking up this thread about trump being furious!

ok, back to my regularly scheduled Trump hating... 

https://qz.com/donald-trump-s-truth-social-won-more-time-to-go-public-1850808167

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Agree on the TXI 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if they did a TXI 2.0 with a bit bigger eyeport and it wasn't 12lbs... I'd buy one.

When the conditions are just perfect to go out and busta few snowdrifts this is my "go to" lid. Adds mad off trail skills as well.

download.jpeg.jpg