Check your account email address ×

Rfk running as an independent to confuse Trump voters...

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

RFK will take plenty of Democrat/Independent votes that cant stand Biden , and Republicans than cant stand Trump. But I dont think he has enough steam to beat Trumps base. 

There's more now than there was in 2020.

12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

For a short period of time.

:lol:

It was citing Rumble. Rumble is far right garbage.

You go to the first fake news story to support your claim.

Alexa is 100% correct.  Biden didn't get 81 million votes.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You go to the first fake news story to support your claim.

Alexa is 100% correct.  Biden didn't get 81 million votes.

Alexa doesn't say that.

She says Trump won 2020.  What does that imply?

Fuck you're really dumb.:lol:

Voice assistants and advanced chatbots are only as accurate as the websites, news reports and other data they draw from across the web.

far right cry babies repeating over and over. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Voice assistants and advanced chatbots are only as accurate as the websites, news reports and other data they draw from across the web.

far right cry babies repeating over and over. 

AI has long past your intelligence and still haven't hit singularity.

But RFKjr.  81 million isn't even gonna get 40 million.  40 million retards that is.

It use to be higher than 80% for Republicans

Biden has a slight lead over Trump, his predecessor and current frontrunner for the Republican nomination, with 49 percent of registered voters saying they'd choose the incumbent and 47 percent siding with Trump, according to the latest poll. Independents favor Trump by an 8-point margin. The race remains virtually unchanged from August and is inside the poll's margin of error.

While both candidates have a commanding lead with their respective partisan voters, 51 percent of voters in this poll have a negative impression of Biden and 56 percent dislike Trump.

• Gold Member

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/trump-biden-rematch-still-too-close-call

:read:

Washington, DC, October 6, 2023 – Nearly one year out from the 2024 Presidential election, President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump remain locked in a too-close-to-call race, according to a new Ipsos/Reuters poll conducted in early October. These results hold true in a hypothetical matchup in which now-Democratic candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. runs as an independent. Meanwhile, although most Americans believe vaccines are safe for children and adults, half say they would be more likely to support a candidate who questions the safety of vaccines.

Key Findings:

• In a hypothetical 2024 matchup, Biden (35%) and Trump (35%) are essentially tied in a 2-way race. In a three-way race between Biden (31%), Trump (33%) and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (14%), Biden and Trump remain too close to call.

113B509A-CE96-4BD3-ABDC-FB723B33DFCF.jpeg

25 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah we know , like You who is still very very butthurt from Trumpy 

C10693D6-0E1A-402B-A863-A26189711F1F.jpeg

Not as butthurt as you are. Not even close.

:bc:

Big difference between now and then if the economy turns for the worse.   I'm not just talking about inflation but it recessional job losses start occurring would be bad news for Biden. 

Seems RFK is pretty much your typical liberal, the more I learn about him.    Opposes fracking....endorsed Hillary, calls the NRA a terrorist organization....he's wacked . And God how I want to clear my throat , everytime I hear him talk.   :lol:

Guarantee  he won't be taking many votes from Trump, totally fake news......Biden is in trouble.    Let him run:thumbsup:  

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Seems RFK is pretty much your typical liberal, the more I learn about him.    Opposes fracking....endorsed Hillary, calls the NRA a terrorist organization....he's wacked . And God how I want to clear my throat , everytime I hear him talk.   :lol:

Guarantee  he won't be taking many votes from Trump, totally fake news......Biden is in trouble.    Let him run:thumbsup:  

He’s not.   No one would care about him running as an independent, but add Trump to your story and you put asses in the seats. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're an idiot, he will take votes from 81 million.  Trump is already destroying the fraud.

Election is more than a year away. Trump will lose if he's the nominee. Dems will get more than 81 million.

On 10/10/2023 at 8:54 AM, Steve753 said:

Biden has a slight lead over Trump, his predecessor and current frontrunner for the Republican nomination, with 49 percent of registered voters saying they'd choose the incumbent and 47 percent siding with Trump, according to the latest poll. Independents favor Trump by an 8-point margin. The race remains virtually unchanged from August and is inside the poll's margin of error.

While both candidates have a commanding lead with their respective partisan voters, 51 percent of voters in this poll have a negative impression of Biden and 56 percent dislike Trump.

I dislike Trump, but I'd vote for him over Biden.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If that were true msm would be all behind RFKjr and he would be on every msm show.

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

yahoo :lol:

Wow good find Karen 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

If that were true msm would be all behind RFKjr and he would be on every msm show.

Well there's a thing going on in the middle east right now. Maybe you missed it.