Check your account email address ×

Naked woman paraded by jeering Hamas fighters

45 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Russian artillery attacks are slacking off as they seem to be running low on shells. Ukraine has forced the Russians into a spot where they have to move troops around. I am surprised the Ukrainians are still in this and taking ground. 

It’s a testament to how bad the Russians are. They simply throw more bodies at the problem. Nobody has a clue as to how many they’ve lost. This is their Vietnam. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The average military age of the Ukraine army is 40.  All the young got slaughtered.

Yeah it’s pretty wild. They aren’t even going to have enough family age men left to rebuild their population 

that’s winning I guess. Losing your population and territory. Wonder what Ukraines next round of winning is going to look like if these people don’t pull their head out of there asses 

Hmm I recall that thpin also said that Ukrainian soldiers were using flight simulators to train for f16’s and we’re about to destroy the Russian military. Like 18 months ago or something 

45 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah it’s pretty wild. They aren’t even going to have enough family age men left to rebuild their population 

that’s winning I guess. Losing your population and territory. Wonder what Ukraines next round of winning is going to look like if these people don’t pull their head out of there asses 

Apparently you’re not familiar with Russia’s population collapse over the last 3 decades. Doesn’t surprise me. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a testament to how bad the Russians are. They simply throw more bodies at the problem. Nobody has a clue as to how many they’ve lost. This is their Vietnam. 

It is the end of Russia as we know it.  The educated working class which is so important for Russia's future made for the borders a year ago. The work force Russia will need to rebuild what they have lost is now being used in human wave attacks with disasterous ends.  I don't see the Russian people going for another round of mobilization.  Ukraine is bleeding them in a way that is terminal for Russia being seen as a super power.  

31 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is the end of Russia as we know it.  The educated working class which is so important for Russia's future made for the borders a year ago. The work force Russia will need to rebuild what they have lost is now being used in human wave attacks with disasterous ends.  I don't see the Russian people going for another round of mobilization.  Ukraine is bleeding them in a way that is terminal for Russia being seen as a super power.  

Very true. The Ukraine/russian war also gave the west a taste of modern conventional warfare. For the past 20+ years the force structure was centered around asymmetric warfare. The lessons learned in Ukraine are invaluable moving forward.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Apparently you’re not familiar with Russia’s population collapse over the last 3 decades. Doesn’t surprise me. 

Was a theory that russia's alcoholic problem was a result of so many killed during ww 2 that the next gen was raised by widows.