Check your account email address ×

And Some Think This Is OK

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

And some also think this is ok.  Same sentence for average Americans or less for trespassing at capitol . 

B65C41F0-10B5-429F-8612-DE862F01BE98.jpeg

E242AD9C-D4AC-4F03-9259-2E2BE3375558.jpeg

5DEBF511-843D-4206-8C82-BE23FE0484C0.jpeg

8ADDDF2A-1B95-4170-A5A0-6C0A745A93AB.jpeg

7AFFEC68-F469-4510-AFDE-C78BFD79F283.jpeg

Well the guy sentenced to 22 years at the capital was never even there.

Yet some (morons) approve.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

And some also think this is ok.  Same sentence for average Americans or less for trespassing at capitol . 

B65C41F0-10B5-429F-8612-DE862F01BE98.jpeg

E242AD9C-D4AC-4F03-9259-2E2BE3375558.jpeg

5DEBF511-843D-4206-8C82-BE23FE0484C0.jpeg

8ADDDF2A-1B95-4170-A5A0-6C0A745A93AB.jpeg

7AFFEC68-F469-4510-AFDE-C78BFD79F283.jpeg

When the father read the text that said "Ooops"...."My daughter was taken over an oops"   :sad: 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

When the father read the text that said "Ooops"...."My daughter was taken over an oops"   :sad: 

I can’t even imagine the pain those people feel.  They brutally murdered her for nothing.  How do you ever recover from that?  

25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can’t even imagine the pain those people feel.  They brutally murdered her for nothing.  How do you ever recover from that?  

They never will unfortunately. All this over breaking into the wrong house for a weed score. From what I did see, the father kept his composure. Much better then I would have

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a fucking joke….

IMG_1989.thumb.png.de1404fd38f67f7281bfd0878b9b8528.png

Welcome to last year.

Both Trump and New York Attorney General Letitia James, who filed the sweeping fraud suit in September, had recommended Jones as their top pick to serve as independent monitor in the case.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/14/-trump-org-gets-independent-monitor-to-oversee-financial-reporting.html

- Judge appoints monitor that Trump choose

- Judge appoints monitor that was appointed by Bill Clinton.

"Lets repost year old news and pass it off as current, and then twist the details around to make it look more sinister so we can rile up the base. No one will even think to look!"

I see CatTurd like the post though. 9_9

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Somehow all the fakes news thinks this is good.

Totally fucked up, yet some still don't see it.

I can't wait until they start seizing property owned by foreigners... especially Canadian ones.  :lol:

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Welcome to last year.

Both Trump and New York Attorney General Letitia James, who filed the sweeping fraud suit in September, had recommended Jones as their top pick to serve as independent monitor in the case.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/14/-trump-org-gets-independent-monitor-to-oversee-financial-reporting.html

- Judge appoints monitor that Trump choose

- Judge appoints monitor that was appointed by Bill Clinton.

"Lets repost year old news and pass it off as current, and then twist the details around to make it look more sinister so we can rile up the base. No one will even think to look!"

I see CatTurd like the post though. 9_9

that's gunna sting... but the cult would never believe it even if they read it with their own eyeballs.

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I can't wait until they start seizing property owned by foreigners... especially Canadian ones.  :lol:

that's gunna sting... but the cult would never believe it even if they read it with their own eyeballs.

My own eyes tell me that Trump has been subjected to scrutiny never seen before and malicious activist prosecution..…even you should see that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My own eyes tell me that Trump has been subjected to scrutiny never seen before and malicious activist prosecution..…even you should see that.

Nah, he doesn't see it.

Still thinks Ray Epps was a Trump supporter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

nah... his #1 enemy is himself 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nah, he doesn't see it.

Still thinks Ray Epps was a Trump supporter.

seek help Gary... maybe some sort of drugs will help 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guess you can’t see it…shocker.

oh I see it, and laugh about it

when someone acts like he does cries like a bitch when he gets it back... Boo fucking who for him.

Fuck Trump and anyone who supports him.  :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guess you can’t see it…shocker.

:lol: You’re in a cult and can’t see reality.  Making excuses for his actions like a good lil minion :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Fagden, Karen, Snowpussy and last but not least Deepfaggot.

Screenshot_20231006_171948_Chrome.thumb.jpg.74083e3c70c2a307fcfb6f4f31db2ab7.jpg

What do you find poor about it?

“Donald Trump’s civil fraud trial will roll ahead next week after the former president lost a bid Friday to halt the proceedings while he fights a pretrial ruling that could strip him of Trump Tower and other marquee properties.”

“State Deputy Solicitor General Judy Vale told the appeals judge that James’ office had already offered to keep the business licenses as-is until after the trial. Kise acknowledged the offer, but said he was worried Engoron wouldn't allow it.”

Very humiliating indeed, even though the AG already offered it.  9_9

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/donald-trump-lawyers-seek-halt-161247187.html