Check your account email address ×

so, wtf has 'big oil' been doing with all of their record profits?

40 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

does Biden control interest rates you pedantic little pissant? 

go dig a hole and sit in it

Indirectly, absolutely....he spent trillions into an already over heated economy.  

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Higher but it's less than the inflation rate...

and why is there inflation?

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Indirectly, absolutely....he spent trillions into an already over heated economy.  

how many trillions were wasted under Trump doing the same fucking thing?   

what did all the stimulus spending and excessively low interest rates create. 

idk how some of you can't see the forest... 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and why is there inflation?

how many trillions were wasted under Trump doing the same fucking thing?   

what did all the stimulus spending and excessively low interest rates create. 

idk how some of you can't see the forest... 

Trumps spending was outrageous....I can't believe he signed that bloated pig of a covid bill.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Trumps spending was outrageous....I can't believe he signed that bloated pig of a covid bill.

bingo  

same with PPP? 

monkey see, monkey do

and leaving the bill to future generations of Americans was an extra special touch

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

bingo  

same with PPP? 

monkey see, monkey do

and leaving the bill to future generations of Americans was an extra special touch

I want to know what math congress used when coming up with 5 trillion dollars in relief funds.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What does 60 minutes tell you Ray?

they tell me you're an idiot I should just ignore... but it's too amusing seeing you dodge questions all the f'ng time 

36 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

401's were Tremendous under OBAMA Trump...............Biden:flush: .

fixed, and that was 97% due to the federal reserve.  

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

they tell me you're an idiot I should just ignore... but it's too amusing seeing you dodge questions all the f'ng time 

fixed, and that was 97% due to the federal reserve.  

Tell that to the wife....she down over 100k since Biden.    So it's kinda doubtful she will be voting for Biden:lol: 

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Tell that to the wife....she down over 100k since Biden.    So it's kinda doubtful she will be voting for Biden:lol: 

There's a guy on this forum who has a special book. Give him a call.

23 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The markets been flat to slightly up since Biden has been in office. She’s not exactly diversified it sounds like….

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The markets been flat to slightly up since Biden has been in office. She’s not exactly diversified it sounds like….

I don't know where you guys get your info from.   That being said, I have no clue where she has her money. I told her to sell long ago but she don't listen...We do our own things when it comes to finances and what we do with our own money.....just split the bills down the middle. It's worked out great for both of us.  I don't bitch at her for spending tons of her money on the grandkids and she doesn't bitch too much at me for spending thousands on fireworks, crazy bets and the things I like .  :lol:......as long as we have money for the bills, we are golden.

Screenshot_20231005_214107_Chrome.jpg

37 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't know where you guys get your info from.

You just posted it, go back to page 2. Notice how the graphs you posted are above 0%? Maybe invest less in individual stocks and more in simple S&P index funds.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You just posted it, go back to page 2. Notice how the graphs you posted are above 0%? Maybe invest less in individual stocks and more in simple S&P index funds.

Well whatever dude....things were much better under Trump... I was never hearing her cry that she lost 100K. ....Again, I have no idea where her investments are.....I imagine they are fairly diversified. She is not the only one who I have talked to that is way down.

I tend to invest in individual stocks way more than she does ...but I only have one spec pharmaceutical stock that I own now and am way underwater with and just letting it sit on the back burner in hopes of a miracle.  I have stayed away from the market for a couple years now with no plans to jump in anytime soon.    Plus It's been nice having some play money That's not tied up in the market....I can get used to this:bc:

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well whatever dude....things were much better under Trump... I was never hearing her cry that she lost 100K. ....Again, I have no idea where her investments are.....I imagine they are fairly diversified. She is not the only one who I have talked to that is way down.

I tend to invest in individual stocks way more than she does ...but I only have one spec pharmaceutical stock that I own now and am way underwater with and just letting it sit on the back burner in hopes of a miracle.  I have stayed away from the market for a couple years now with no plans to jump in anytime soon.    Plus It's been nice having some play money That's not tied up in the market....I can get used to this:bc:

Yeah….. “Well whatever” about sums it up.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yeah….. “Well whatever” about sums it up.

35 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Eggsactly:thumbsup:

He meant your whatever not so eloquently said that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about .

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You actually voted for Biden :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

nothing more whatever than that :lol:

what a fuxking faggot :lol:

Mr one dimensional is up late, doing what I wonder…. ;)

:bc: