Check your account email address ×

trump to sack his cabinet?

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

it's a conservative clearing house composed of bash anything of the dnc. links to news websites. 

Well , there isnt much to the DNC that doesnt deserve to be bashed to bits ......it is after all the most corrupt political org that the US has ever seen 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It's true. What a fuckin farce. I told you everything and everyone he touches turns to shit.

MC just touched this thread with his credibility wand.  All good now!

:lol:

Holy shit! :lol::lol::lol: 

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

Comment on the thread content MN Momo or STFU :bc: 

Your hero Donald looking at replacing the entire communications team with Faux Noise producers :lol: Your boy is a winner MN Momo :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your hero Donald looking at replacing the entire communications team with Faux Noise producers :lol: Your boy is a winner MN Momo :lmao: 

I commented what it's worth.

We'll all wait for your precise and measured theories and comments later tonight. :lol:

IMG_1835.JPG

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

wire to wire  Madam President

oh wait   

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It's true. What a fuckin farce. I told you everything and everyone he touches turns to shit.

is it really true ? or were parts left out you little dnc cock sucking dem bot ?

the head line is this

TRUMP TO CLEAN HOUSE?
PRESIDENT 'SEETHING' OVER LEAKS

hummmmm

not exactly It's true. What a fuckin farce. I told you everything and everyone he touches turns to shit.

sound more like a speculation headline would you not agree ? na to you it is in print fits the narrative so all hard news. fucking hack  

Edited by Ez ryder

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It's never his fault. This is proof he's a failed leader in less than 5 months.

what proof you fuck stick ? a speculation headline that fits what you want to be true ? grow up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I thought you had Zamski on ignore? :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The only part that was photoshopped was the red white and blue Rachel Maddow banner.  

hey do you think it was ez to get all that cum on his chin photo shoppeded to flesh tone ? real masterpiece credit where credit is due I always say   

43 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I thought you had Zamski on ignore? :dunno: 

seriously what is up with that? what is the point? how fucking lame yeah I want to go post something and have every one who may disagree with what I re post off huff post on ignore . I can not even comprehend why one would waste there time  posting in the first place

Can someone email me when this mass firing takes place?  I think this is about the 37th article citing unnamed sources, speculating that Trump was gonna fire everyone from Bannon to Preibus.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Can someone email me when this mass firing takes place?  I think this is about the 37th article citing unnamed sources, speculating that Trump was gonna fire everyone from Bannon to Preibus.

I think Trump is a fucking moron , I think his cabinet and overall his Administration is a mess at best......

That said the coordinated effort to completely torpedo him in the eyes of the public by the media is probably the most pathetic thing I have witnessed. He needs to figure out how to take the high road and fast or he is gonna be a 3 year lame duck

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No Shit....wake me when something actually happens. The endless spew emanating from the cock holsters of MC, Snot and Coach Dork is beyond repetitive.

• Like 1