trump to sack his cabinet?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

That is probably the best photoshop I've ever seen :lol: always gets me 

Lmao same

if I ever were to meat Greg LooseAnus I'd bet he looks like an angry dyke 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Lmao same

if I ever were to meat Greg LooseAnus I'd bet he looks like an angry dyke 

No , honestly Greg is a good dude. His idiotic politics aside that is.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think Trump is a fucking moron , I think his cabinet and overall his Administration is a mess at best......

That said the coordinated effort to completely torpedo him in the eyes of the public by the media is probably the most pathetic thing I have witnessed. He needs to figure out how to take the high road and fast or he is gonna be a 3 year lame duck

Yeah, but you think everyones a braindead moron, it kind of loses it sting after a while :lol: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, but you think everyones a braindead moron, it kind of loses it sting after a while :lol: 

:lol: I was just having that conversation with a guy at work last night. He's a vet , works as an electrician in a steel mill etc etc. He voted for Hillary with his nose held and identifies more with Dem policy. I respect his opinion because he's sharp and has a lot of experience to draw from in life. I told him how I felt about the DNC and Hillary and how I felt about most people overall that buy into identity politics and partisanship. We exchanged ideas politely and found some common ground but in the end I more or less told him that I feel like I'm on an island ideologically. Apathy and being disenfranchised by the duopoly that currently run our political system has done me in from ever being invested again unless someone with some dignity and respect comes to the front. Its tough to be passionate and recognize apathy is setting in but I just dont care anymore

Edited by f7ben

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I was just having that conversation with a guy at work last night. He's a vet , works as an electrician in a steel mill etc etc. He voted for Hillary with his nose held and identifies more with Dem policy. I respect his opinion because he's sharp and has a lot of experience to draw from in life. I told him how I felt about the DNC and Hillary and how I felt about most people overall that buy into identity politics and partisanship. We exchanged ideas politely and found some common ground but in the end I more or less told him that I feel like I'm on an island ideologically. Apathy and being disenfranchised by the duopoly that currently run our political system has done me in from ever being invested again unless someone with some dignity and respect comes to the front. Its tough to be passionate and recognize apathy is setting in but I just dont care anymore

Well I don't care either, and I hear you on the disenfrancisement. But Trump is the only guy who has managed to upend this duopoly you speak of, and why I support him.  His campaign slogan should be "fuck the haters". :lol:  The economy and whether things improve for the middle class will tell the tale, and that will take a few years to really assess.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I don't care either, and I hear you on the disenfrancisement. But Trump is the only guy who has managed to upend this duopoly you speak of, and why I support him.  His campaign slogan should be "fuck the haters". :lol:  The economy and whether things improve for the middle class will tell the tale, and that will take a few years to really assess.

But he's doing all the shit that a typical right wing nutjob would do. Why the fuck cant he just employ some common sense and find a good middle ground to start from. In the end Trump is the biggest "fuck you" that has ever been screamed at the ruling class of this country and for that I can celebrate. The problem is I dont think anything he is going to do is to the countries benefit in the end.

When the backlash against Trump occurs at the polls , and it will.....we will have the pendulum swing even harder the other way ....its tiring 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

But he's doing all the shit that a typical right wing nutjob would do. Why the fuck cant he just employ some common sense and find a good middle ground to start from. In the end Trump is the biggest "fuck you" that has ever been screamed at the ruling class of this country and for that I can celebrate. The problem is I dont think anything he is going to do is to the countries benefit in the end.

When the backlash against Trump occurs at the polls , and it will.....we will have the pendulum swing even harder the other way ....its tiring 

Good post. I share some of your sentiments.  Was hoping the campaigner trump would be different then the President but so far that's not been the case. 

Just now, Im4snow said:

Good post. I share some of your sentiments.  Was hoping the campaigner trump would be different then the President but so far that's not been the case. 

agree