Check your account email address ×

Meet the new speaker

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Do you know anything about the case? Jim Jordan was calling out the prosecutorial over reach. It's a stunt to make Braggs case seem legitimate. 

if Jordan is the best the Republican party has to offer as speaker of the house, they're more of a mess than I imagined. 

:roflcrying:

this said... Biden, Harris, Trump, Gaetz and Jordan... that's the best this country has?   we're in big trouble 

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Any dumbass criticizing Jordan as the pick, but never criticizing that drunk old hag Pelosi for the job when she held it?  Morons - every single one of you.

the thread is about Gym Shorts dummy... you want to go all the way back to Tip O'Neil while we're at it? 

Go back to the dinner thread were you belong.  ;)

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Any dumbass criticizing Jordan as the pick, but never criticizing that drunk old hag Pelosi for the job when she held it?  Morons - every single one of you.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the thread is about Gym Shorts dummy... you want to go all the way back to Tip O'Neil while we're at it? 

Go back to the dinner thread were you belong.  ;)

LOL .. well, if the shoe fits - wear it.

Go back to resurrecting old threads and creating polls that nobody cares about ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

LOL .. well, if the shoe fits - wear it.

Go back to resurrecting old threads and creating polls that nobody cares about ;) 

speaking of a Nancy, look who's talkin to me today... 

all done stripping chicken bones for lunch?  did you drink the gravy or put it on the mashed potatoes like a normal person does? 

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Poor Karen ... sorry I hurt your feelings for calling you out like the super putz you are.  Hey look on the bright side, you've got Toolkit on your side ... well done!! :lol:

hurt my feelings?  :lmao:

with friends like you I don't want or need friends like him.

you do realize a bucket of chicken is to be shared like... with a family of four, and not for one person.  don't you Nancy?   

"GOP can’t be serious floating Jim Jordan’s name-you could find a better speaker at Radio Shack,"

https://x.com/caslernoel/status/1709589463096008779?s=20

https://x.com/jennobenno/status/1709536221305708941?s=20

https://x.com/DeanObeidallah/status/1709581449031008563?s=20