Check your account email address ×

The Moscow Project

reach any  harder to connect dots. I love how in the video they say he had to take loans from Russian banks and banks with associations to Russia but then over and over they post up a list  fr and center on that list Dutsche Bank no place near Russia nor their government . then same page U stop and look close no other banks listed just some ofical looking picks and the fine print oh so incriminating like 84th floor pro  Russian politician Ukrainian owned condo 79th floor jeweler from  Uzbekistan suspected of money laundering 51st floor all units owned by international gambling ring Owner 60th floor Trumps pent house OH shit some damming info in that one . shall we look in the the next tie with Russian banks lol . next bayrock looked them up also Based in Los Angeles, Bayrock leverages its financial and operational experience with diversified execution capabilities in order to start, finance or help innovative companies and projects  oh but there founder look out here it comes

Nathanael Eisenberg is the founder and president of Bayrock, the current CEO of Instantgo & the chairman of CogniFit. Nathanael started his career in banking at Schroders in Geneva before working as a financial analyst in the Trading Room of the Union Bancaire Privé. He then moved out of the banking industry and worked for the IT Consulting firm Cap Gemini in their Telecommunication group in London. He then transferred to Paris to assist in the management of a Publishing Group before being recruited in the European headquarters of Procter and Gamble in Geneva

after that I just quit watching because it proved it self to be all bulls shit for the sheep with in the first 1:03

ok just to be fair and get 1 more good laugh at your worthless expense I looked up 1 more bank on your list LOL

Raiffeisen and I got to hand it to your peeps and there investigative skills it is in Hungary   and that is closer to Russia than Sahara Palin's house so there is that :nuts2:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The connections are there. The Russians knew Trump was an easy play and he is.

well fuck stick care to comment on the connections your own video posted in the first min that are completely non existent ? 

and in what world is it that it is illegal to do business deals with people from other  country's even Russia ? hell your Girl has a government paper trail from Russia to her foundation to the Transfer of Uranium rights to the Russian government .  you will defend that or pretend to ignore it till you are blue in the face . but you are a liberal and that is what you all are first class Hippocrates

Edited by Ez ryder

Globalists are fucking terrified and this is how they are framing their opposition who have significant traction. The russian thing is bullshit and all those people are enemies of the globalists they ran against 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I suppose one of you bots could at least provide info the would deny at least one fact I posted.....but nah never happen.

hey cum breath take the rest of the forum off ignore  that are not in your circle jerk 6 and u could prob here something other than your eco chamber . but the cunt that you are will never alow that now will we . fucking pathetic little man

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

EZ meets MC, Today, May 14,2017.

And this happens:

:groin:

like mainecunt has balls  my size 12 1/2 would get sucked up in to that stagnant wart infested cunt so deep they would be cutting me off at the knee .

in all honesty I almost feel bad for his family . I have been looking in to memory care for my mother-in-law . that shit is going to be costing his family like 7g a mo .   

Edited by Ez ryder