Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

6 hours ago, AK440 said:

I can tell you didn’t bother to watch the video I posted. 

We can tell you are too dumb to understand anything.  No one is interested in any link you might find interesting.

20 hours ago, AK440 said:

I can tell you didn’t bother to watch the video I posted. 

Does she explain how it took 146 years of global warming to break the all time warmest “winter” on record??

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Does she explain how it took 146 years of global warming to break the all time warmest “winter” on record??

Tell me dipshit, what did she tell you about CO2 building up in the atmosphere? Don’t worry, I know you don’t have the answer because you were too stupid to watch and learn about basic, high school level science. 

18 hours ago, Deephaven said:

We can tell you are too dumb to understand anything.  No one is interested in any link you might find interesting.

So much bitterness and hate. Always lashing out at what you don’t understand. 

Ever notice how NO ONE ever supportS your idiotic tuning method of turning your clickers to full soft for rough, whooped out trails? :idiot:

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

Tell me dipshit, what did she tell you about CO2 building up in the atmosphere? Don’t worry, I know you don’t have the answer because you were too stupid to watch and learn about basic, high school level science. 

If you think that this winter was caused by man made climate change:

Tell me what she said caused the warm spell when the prior record was set.
What caused the warm spell in the 30's?
What caused the dust bowl?
What caused the cold and snowy winters in the 70's?
How about the snow drough that put over 100 sled manufactures out of business in the early 80s

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AK440 said:

So much bitterness and hate. Always lashing out at what you don’t understand. 

Ever notice how NO ONE ever supportS your idiotic tuning method of turning your clickers to full soft for rough, whooped out trails? :idiot:

Everybody supports turning your shocks down softer when they aren't moving enough over chatter if you want it to go away.  Sort of shock 101.  Someday you'll actually own a sled and be able to figure that out.

Changing weather patterns!!

it’s really that simple and for the most part we have no control over it.

now having cleaner air to breath in heavy populated areas yeah we can change that!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Everybody supports turning your shocks down softer when they aren't moving enough over chatter if you want it to go away.  Sort of shock 101.  Someday you'll actually own a sled and be able to figure that out.

Oh, now it’s “chatter” :backpeddle: :lol2::lolz::lmao:

Since your ignorant ass is so insistent I don’t own a sled how about you put your money where your mouth is? Pay my subscription fee and I’ll post a photo of my sled with a note saying Deephaven sux cox n dix. 

19 hours ago, krom said:

If you think that this winter was caused by man made climate change:

Tell me what she said caused the warm spell when the prior record was set.
What caused the warm spell in the 30's?
What caused the dust bowl?
What caused the cold and snowy winters in the 70's?
How about the snow drough that put over 100 sled manufactures out of business in the early 80s

If only there was a comment section on YouTube where you could post your questions and ask her yourself. 

1 hour ago, X2700 said:

Changing weather patterns!!

it’s really that simple and for the most part we have no control over it.

now having cleaner air to breath in heavy populated areas yeah we can change that!!

Know how I can tell that you didn’t watch the video and don’t know shit about what you posted? 

I don't care if you have a sled or not...but you don't.

Chatter/whoops, whatever.  Little shit.  Things under 2'.  Want my suspension to work on those.  Again, if you owned a machine you'd know that.

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I don't care if you have a sled or not...but you don't.

Chatter/whoops, whatever.  Little shit.  Things under 2'.  Want my suspension to work on those.  Again, if you owned a machine you'd know that.

On the bold, look at the scared chicken shit, afraid to make a wager on it. Fucking pussy that only talks shit and can’t back it up. 

Chatter is small, whoops are big. Do you even ride? You don’t know shit about suspension, can’t ride fast on whooped out trail and don’t have a clue what you are talking about. You just keep digging a deeper and deeper hole.  Keep going, it’s hilarious watching you squirm. :lol2: 

9 minutes ago, AK440 said:

On the bold, look at the scared chicken shit, afraid to make a wager on it. Fucking pussy that only talks shit and can’t back it up. 

Chatter is small, whoops are big. Do you even ride? You don’t know shit about suspension, can’t ride fast on whooped out trail and don’t have a clue what you are talking about. You just keep digging a deeper and deeper hole.  Keep going, it’s hilarious watching you squirm. :lol2: 

And neither are fun when you have your suspension setup for much bigger hits.  Again, you'd know this if you owned a sled.

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

how about you put your money where your mouth is? Pay my subscription fee and I’ll post a photo of my sled with a note saying Deephaven sux cox n dix. 

That isn't a wager, dumbass.

41 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And neither are fun when you have your suspension setup for much bigger hits.  Again, you'd know this if you owned a sled.

That isn't a wager, dumbass.

How am I supposed to know what your what your shock valving set up is? :lol:Now you are claiming you ride a sno-x set up when earlier you posted you didn’t. You can’t even keep your story straight anymore. Squirm, squirm, squirm. 

Put your money where your mouth is. You keep saying I don’t have a sled. If you are soooo confident of that bet that I can’t prove it.

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

If only there was a comment section on YouTube where you could post your questions and ask her yourself. 

Its you're bullshit claim, why can't you back it up with answers instead of posting unrelated videos

5 hours ago, AK440 said:

How am I supposed to know what your what your shock valving set up is? :lol:Now you are claiming you ride a sno-x set up when earlier you posted you didn’t. You can’t even keep your story straight anymore. Squirm, squirm, squirm. 

Put your money where your mouth is. You keep saying I don’t have a sled. If you are soooo confident of that bet that I can’t prove it.

I've never changed my story.  I've had a couple IQR's now have an XCR.  No valving in any of them have been stock.  What's amusing is that you think a valving setup for a Snox is suitable without changing clickers for some whoops or chatter.  That's funny ass shit.

On 4/6/2024 at 3:49 PM, krom said:

Its you're bullshit claim, why can't you back it up with answers instead of posting unrelated videos

Global warming, climate change, greenhouse gases…. It’s been proven that the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere has increased at a record since the industrial revolution. YOU and the other fuck tards on here had a shit winter. It’s all releated  moron. 

On 4/6/2024 at 7:39 PM, Deephaven said:

I've never changed my story.  I've had a couple IQR's now have an XCR.  No valving in any of them have been stock.  What's amusing is that you think a valving setup for a Snox is suitable without changing clickers for some whoops or chatter.  That's funny ass shit.

You’re an inexperienced, slow as fuck rider that should be on a 2-up Voyager, not an XCR since you don’t know how to ride bumps. NO ONE turns their clickers softer to ride aggressively through the bumps. You’ve proven yourself to be a complete idiot by stating that. :idiot:

14 hours ago, Bontz said:

That damn global warming!!  Especially 110 years ago when it was back-to-back season :lol:

image.png.7581f10fb9264c9de9c4368aa22d7e84.png

Get used to having shit winters in your future. I’ll create a new thread for next season just so you can get totally owned. 

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That nasty global warming really fucked things up.

Congratulations, you are the dumbest person on this forum.

9 hours ago, AK440 said:

Get used to having shit winters in your future. I’ll create a new thread for next season just so you can get totally owned. 

We can't wait.  You call it being owned, and we just laugh at you and your utter stupidity in buying into this farce by Greta and Gore.  You're as dumb as the day is long in June up there.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Dude is SO MAD he can't afford a sled.  :roflcrying:

You sure about that? :snack:

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

We can't wait.  You call it being owned, and we just laugh at you and your utter stupidity in buying into this farce by Greta and Gore.  You're as dumb as the day is long in June up there.

How much snow did you get this winter? :lol2::idiot:

18 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You sure about that? 

Absolutely.  If not your idiocy regarding sleds is pathetic.  All that snow this year and no machine must kill you.