Check your account email address ×

Look at this black chick thump the GOP.

revkevsdi

On 10/1/2023 at 8:58 AM, Steve753 said:

You didn't give me proof. 

That’s funny. Is he innocent of those 91 indictments too?

Btw was today any different? Did the Republicans find witnesses with proof of Joe Biden’s involvement with Burisma or did they look stupid yet again?

How many times are they going to fool your dumb ass?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s funny. Is he innocent of those 91 indictments too?

Btw was today any different? Did the Republicans find witnesses with proof of Joe Biden’s involvement with Burisma or did they look stupid yet again?

How many times are they going to fool your dumb ass?

I don't care about the 91 indictments.  We're talking Russian collusion.  You've yet to prove that.

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I don't care about the 91 indictments.  We're talking Russian collusion.  You've yet to prove that.

Mueller did :bc:  SBYL 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I’m not a lawyer I didn’t prove anything. I just provided a link that explained the findings. But you can believe the debunked Bill Barr narrative if you want. 
Careful though because you’ll have to be selective about what you believe from Bill Barr. Even that piece of shit admits Trump lied about Biden losing the election.  

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not a lawyer I didn’t prove anything. I just provided a link that explained the findings. But you can believe the debunked Bill Barr narrative if you want. 
Careful though because you’ll have to be selective about what you believe from Bill Barr. Even that piece of shit admits Trump lied about Biden losing the election.  

Trump had nothing to do with the Mueller investigation.  Mueller found no collusion. Get over it.

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump had nothing to do with the Mueller investigation.  Mueller found no collusion. Get over it.

Mueller found that Trump campaign members Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner met with Russian nationals in Trump Tower in New York June 2016 for the purpose of receiving disparaging information about Clinton as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” 

This alone is more damning than anything in the Biden impeachment 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Mueller found that Trump campaign members Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner met with Russian nationals in Trump Tower in New York June 2016 for the purpose of receiving disparaging information about Clinton as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” 

This alone is more damning than anything in the Biden impeachment 

Thanks for confirming that DJT didn't collude with Russians. Our discussion is over.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Thanks for confirming that DJT didn't collude with Russians. Our discussion is over.

There are 200 pages describing the Trump campaign working with Russia. Once again a small excerpt is more proof of Trump’s wrongdoing than Joe Biden’s. 

Seems Like that he was only warming up from light treason  to the real deal  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There are 200 pages describing the Trump campaign working with Russia. Once again a small excerpt is more proof of Trump’s wrongdoing than Joe Biden’s. 

Good god man.  Just stop.  We'll see about all that in the coming year or two.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

fucking idiot ! :lol:

E05D0C74-2637-4A1E-9EA3-EABE230481AB.jpeg

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

300 pages you fucking inbred hillbilly :lol:

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

300 pages you fucking inbred hillbilly :lol:

If he thinks that Trump actually did collude with Russia, he's dumber than I thought.  They couldn't indict him for that, but 92 indictments for fraud, when no one was defrauded.   Makes sense.  Not.  They're getting desperate.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Not true.  Read the Mueller report and Repug led Senate committee report.  Russians and Donald’s campaign were in cahoots :bc:  SBYL.  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Not true.  Read the Mueller report and Repug led Senate committee report.  Russians and Donald’s campaign were in cahoots :bc:  SBYL.  

Bidens and Hillarys were in cahoots with the FBI. We know that's a true fact  SBYL.

:bc:

30 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Bidens and Hillarys were in cahoots with the FBI. We know that's a true fact  SBYL.

:lol: You spew rhetoric like most of the sites knuckle-draggers.  :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You spew rhetoric like most of the sites knuckle-draggers.  :thumbsup: 

Thanks for the reply I expected. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I know after Donald sided with Putin this may seem strange but aren’t elected officials supposed to support the FBI, Cia and military?  

FFS trump has made treason your go to. 

• Like 1