Check your account email address ×

Look at this black chick thump the GOP.

revkevsdi

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know after Donald sided with Putin this may seem strange but aren’t elected officials supposed to support the FBI, Cia and military?  

FFS trump has made treason your go to. 

So when biden gets flagged for over a 100 SAR's, from multiple banks claiming fraud through 20 shell company's, and then biden blocks attempts from congress to investigate his bank records, when every biden has received money through those 20 shell companys from russia romania and china, that means they are guilty of laundering money.

Everyone with at least half a brain knows joe benefited personally from the family grift. 

"son of a bitch, he got fired" quid pro joe in action on film telling us what he did for him and his son for $10M in Ukraine. 

On 10/3/2023 at 9:30 AM, revkevsdi said:

Mueller found that Trump campaign members Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner met with Russian nationals in Trump Tower in New York June 2016 for the purpose of receiving disparaging information about Clinton as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” 

This alone is more damning than anything in the Biden impeachment 

Whats the quote.  " My father, sitting right next to me..."     Your saying that BS is More damning than the mans son saying straight out "he and his father" as part of a business deal "discussion".                find One report where Trump has taken bribes from foreign governments and youve got my attention.   

and if you missed the times these facts i made about creepy joe WERE air its because you wanted to.  open your eyes.

On 10/7/2023 at 3:25 PM, old indy said:

Whats the quote.  " My father, sitting right next to me..."     Your saying that BS is More damning than the mans son saying straight out "he and his father" as part of a business deal "discussion".                find One report where Trump has taken bribes from foreign governments and youve got my attention.   

and if you missed the times these facts i made about creepy joe WERE air its because you wanted to.  open your eyes.

Are you still pretending you believe in the impeachment of Biden? How stupid are you?  Their star witnesses, 4 for 4 said they have no evidence. Then democrats forwarded a motion to bring in Lev and Lying Rudy to testify and the Republicans wouldn’t do it. 

Please explain why they wouldn’t want the ones that started this lie to testify under oath?  Hint: Because they are only going through with the impeachment because dummies like you still believe it. 

• Haha 1