Check your account email address ×

speaking of INFLATION...

Crnr2Crnr

29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you understand the difference between incompetence and deceit ?

Please explain it regarding the difference in this case.....wait, I know.  The judge is a D and this is regarding trump.  Got it.  All is just perfect.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Please explain it regarding the difference in this case.....wait, I know.  The judge is a D and this is regarding trump.  Got it.  All is just perfect.

at some point you'll realize you've been very very gullible and that Trump duped you... probably not today though, tomorrow isn't looking good either.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

at some point you'll realize you've been very very gullible and that Trump duped you... probably not today though, tomorrow isn't looking good either.  

Some day you may realize that the US Government is a swamp and trump was the first modern day 3rd party candidate.  But, hey, keep voting "independent".  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Jesus dude, you have diarrhea of the keyboard.  Take another week off and regroup already.

• Haha 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

Lol.  The man who promised to clean the swamp and then made it worse and only attracts the uneducated far right and now he is an independent?  :roflcrying:

Talk to me about Trumps border policy vs. Bidens.   Lets see how educated you are.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Some day you may realize that the US Government is a swamp and trump was the first modern day 3rd party candidate.  But, hey, keep voting "independent".  

modern day 3rd party Republican who duped just enough Republicans and Tea Party types...  is that what you mean?

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  The man who promised to clean the swamp and then made it worse and only attracts the uneducated far right and now he is an independent?  :roflcrying:

this time is different...  ;)

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus dude, you have diarrhea of the keyboard.  Take another week off and regroup already.

you should see me multitask!

right now I'm changing oil, making a pie and taking a shower

18 hours ago, Matt said:

From the two guys on this site who probably cheer for Drago when they watch Rocky IV...

That was funny cause in Rocky IV Stallone was literally roided out as fuck :lol: 

I’ll always love those movies though 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Talk to me about Trumps border policy vs. Bidens.   Lets see how educated you are.

Here….let me answer for you:  border crossings were down 80% because Trump made a deal to not designate the cartels as terrorist organizations, which would have allowed him to drone bomb their ass and send in special forces.  In return, Obrador stationed Mexican troops on their Guatemalan and US borders.  This also drastically reduced the amount of fentanyl coming across.  And the wall helped as well.  We need to go back to that policy asap.