Check your account email address ×

So what happened here

Doug

8 hours ago, HSR said:

giphy-1.gif

Its mildly entertaining, but largely cringy, creepy and weird.  Seek help you pathetic little fellow.

*129 Woolie references in the last year by you.  Sure, not obsessed.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its mildly entertaining, but largely cringy, creepy and weird.  Seek help you pathetic little fellow.

*129 Woolie references in the last year by you.  Sure, not obsessed.  :lol: 

So what your saying is that YOU are the real victim here :lmao: gotcha :bc:

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No what I’m saying is you make a fool out of yourself and everyone sees it.  

Unlike you, I'm not here to try and impress everyone with my life so IDGAF :bc:

Please don't stop though, watching you fail at it is part of the allure of FS, has been for years.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Unlike you, I'm not here to try and impress everyone with my life so IDGAF :bc:

Please don't stop though, watching you fail at it is part of the allure of FS, has been for years.

Im sorry you have such a meager existence that you think that’s what I’m doing here.  Envy is a bad look, especially when it’s coupled with obsession.  Congratulations though, you have joined other luminaries of the forums over the years who are psych cases like you.  Top gun, Fatty, Zoso all behaved like you.  And they’re now long gone.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Zoso all behaved like you.

Zoso posted personal info of members and insulted members wives. Sound familiar to anyone here?

You just :owned: yourself there. See how easy it is?

Just now, HSR said:

Zoso posted personal info of members and insulted members wives. Sound familiar to anyone here?

You just :owned: yourself there. See how easy it is?

You insulted mine which is what prompted my response so there’s that.  I don’t expect you to ever admit that mind you.  And no, this isn’t a debate. Because you’re hilljack white trash.  So keep on behaving like king of the clown cars no skin off my ass.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So keep on behaving like king of the clown cars no skin off my ass.

You may have answered my next question already :news:

Out of all the members you've been a victim of over the years, Rob,Zoso,Fat Dave,Old School Jimmy, me etc.,,,,,,,

How do I rate among your abusers? Am I really number 1 already?? I am a bit of an over achiever hence why I'm retired and you're not.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You insulted mine...

Dude, just stop.  The whole forum ribs everybody.  Taking it personally and acting like a victim is exactly why Steve calls you out all the time.  If you'd just man up and take the fact you got burned and have fun responding it'd go over better.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

You may have answered my next question already :news:

Out of all the members you've been a victim of over the years, Rob,Zoso,Fat Dave,Old School Jimmy, me etc.,,,,,,,

How do I rate among your abusers? Am I really number 1 already?? I am a bit of an over achiever hence why I'm retired and you're not.

FFS quit trying to drag me into your obsessive bullshit ya’ fucking juvenile cunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS quit trying to drag me into your obsessive bullshit ya’ fucking juvenile cunt.

Give it a minute and he’ll loop in MC and Toolkit for some odd reason

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Dude, just stop.  The whole forum ribs everybody.  Taking it personally and acting like a victim is exactly why Steve calls you out all the time.  If you'd just man up and take the fact you got burned and have fun responding it'd go over better.

I have fun trust me.  Steve wants to act like an asshole I’ll treat him like one. 

And can you lose the victim shit?  Steve lost his shit when I said his name.  Wgas.  Now it wasn’t so fun to make fun of me?  There are no rules forbidding that.  A bunch of people know my name and I could not care less if someone says it, it’s where my nickname comes from ffs. Seems to me like he’s acting like the victim.  
:lol: 

B8995CCC-829A-4EDB-A8B8-E42FEE1C6017.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’d say a poll was in order but he’d wear it like a badge of honor.  :lol: He’s got himself and the two Steve’s.  I think the rest of us are sick of his childish bullshit.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I said Old School Jimmy,,,,, that's NOT you.

I’d say a poll was in order

Do it, I fucking triple dog dare ya :lol: A poll now:lmao: I've already won he just doesn't know it yet:good:

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You insulted mine

We've already established that you are completely lying here and won't provide a link showing where it happened. Much like you lying about me calling a member a pedo. Making up lies to defend your position isn't just weak. It's pathetic.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I said Old School Jimmy,,,,, that's NOT you.

Do it, I fucking triple dog dare ya :lol: A poll now:lmao: I've already won he just doesn't know it yet:good:

We've already established that you are completely lying here and won't provide a link showing where it happened. Much like you lying about me calling a member a pedo. Making up lies to defend your position isn't just weak. It's pathetic.

You’ve established it.  I say you’re full of shit, k Steve?

49 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why is it so hard for you to back down? 

Back down from a guy who couldn’t carry my jockstrap in real life?  :lol: Ask the guy who’s obsessed to the point of mentioning my name 129 times.  That’s fucked up.  When you ask him I’m more than happy to.  :lol: 

Back down from a guy who couldn’t carry my jockstrap in real life?  :lol: Ask the guy who’s obsessed to the point of mentioning my name 129 times.  That’s fucked up.  When you ask him I’m more than happy to.  :lol: 

You seem pretty obsessed too. Why would I ask him. He doesn't have a problem with you. You on the otherhand...