Check your account email address ×

Why I love Donald Trump

Woolie , I actually think you are a bleeding pussy drama queen and you're love for partisan shitbaggery is why I classify you with Slinger !!!!!!

:lol:

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, actually what says it all, is all the personal low rent shots you two Canadians regularly take at people, which speaks volumes about your character, or I should say, lack of.  You're both basically dirtbags.  Again, why neither of you could do what I do, let alone have a clue whats involved.

You're right...I wouldnt want to still be working if I was your age.

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Woolie - I actually think you're good shit but your love for Dump and hackery is why I give you a hard time :bc: 

Hey lady, nobody cares what you think about them.

:lol:

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Woolie - I actually think you're good shit but your love for Dump and hackery is why I give you a hard time :bc: 

Don't project.  I don't love the guy, any more than I "loved" Sarah Palin.  I cringe at his speaking style, and wish he'd shut up at times.  But overall, I think he's moving the country in the right direction, and I refuse to join the cheap seat crowd picking apart every move he makes.   The real story is how the left have literally gone off the rails since the election, and most of the country knows it.  When he's re elected in 2020, maybe you'll start seeing it my way.  If you don't, nbd.  We won, you lost.  Thats all that matters to me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don't project.  I don't love the guy, any more than I "loved" Sarah Palin.  I cringe at his speaking style, and wish he'd shut up at times.  But overall, I think he's moving the country in the right direction, and I refuse to join the cheap seat crowd picking apart every move he makes.   The real story is how the left have literally gone off the rails since the election, and most of the country knows it.  When he's re elected in 2020, maybe you'll start seeing it my way.  If you don't, nbd.  We won, you lost.  Thats all that matters to me.

2016-01-07%2014.34.13_zpscokhvdsa.png

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep.

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

2016-01-07%2014.34.13_zpscokhvdsa.png

Good grief that is a bad picture of her.  She looks like Meg Bundy!  Ick.  Simmer down and find a better pic. :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Boered said:

moemoe steps in with a nice reach around play for his pal shortsale....how cute.

Look at the absurdity of your own life before you start riding others.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Look at the absurdity of your own life before you start riding others.

You and woolard are always the ones trying to convince others how great yours are....why is that?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty much the way I feel. Trump is the president. I will give him a chance to get the country turned around. If he doesnt then he was no better leader than the guy before him. 

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im almost the same weight as Jeff. :lol:

Swing and a miss again Moe.

it is all moemoe has, he is not fat...But, he is stupid, he is a fucking delivery boy, and his lungs are as black as a niggers backside.

4 minutes ago, Boered said:

it is all moemoe has, he is not fat...But, he is stupid, he is a fucking delivery boy, and his lungs are as black as a niggers backside.

Im not fat anymore. :lol:

I do have a bum knee I think im gonna need operated on.....so he can call me a cripple if that makes him feel better. :)

14 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im not fat anymore. :lol:

I do have a bum knee I think im gonna need operated on.....so he can call me a cripple if that makes him feel better. :)

moemoeblacklung and shortsale will certainly be calling you a cripple.