Check your account email address ×

(TDS ALERT) That’s been the thing that’s gotten me to where I am -- my instincts.

Crnr2Crnr

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you think that's a gotcha on Trump, you're a fucking idiot.

That would be the TDS. Even if Trump says something these Guys normally would agree with they still get all worked up.  

Ive yet to here Joe Biden say one thing I agree with.

31 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

That would be the TDS. Even if Trump says something these Guys normally would agree with they still get all worked up.  

So RFKJr is gonna run as an independent if the dems keep him off the ticket as a Dem.

That will ensure a slum dunk Trump victory, total annihilation.  TDS hasn't seen anything yet.:lol:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Trump is sleezier than a buy here pay here used car salesman.  Several here have purchased, even the Canadians.  

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So RFKJr is gonna run as an independent if the dems keep him off the ticket as a Dem.

That will ensure a slum dunk Trump victory, total annihilation.  TDS hasn't seen anything yet.:lol:

you believe that?   

wait, I forgot who I was talking to momentarily 

• Haha 1

she's damn good at this, no wonder she's been given Chuck Todd's job upon his retirement.  

Lord, he whines worse than a toddler in the toy aisle at Walmart.  

but Tucker... is he even a journalist?   :lol2:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

she's damn good at this, no wonder she's been given Chuck Todd's job upon his retirement.  

Lord, he whines worse than a toddler in the toy aisle at Walmart.  

but Tucker... is he even a journalist?   :lol2:

Speaking of whining, did you see all the liberals melting down that she is interviewing Trump.  You know goddamn well that that show will get the best ratings. It’s seen in years.  Fact.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of whining, did you see all the liberals melting down that she is interviewing Trump.  You know goddamn well that that show will get the best ratings. It’s seen in years.  Fact.

Trump walked all over her.. just like he always does like a steam roller

Shes a raisin too? So if you have a dark tan now your considered African American so you can make history in the eyes of the dumb? 

Edited by Pete
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Mitch saved us from a Merrick Garland as well.

yet he's lauded by the fringe loonies of the far right?

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think she did a good job of managing the Trainwreck he is.

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

Trump walked all over her.. just like he always does like a steam roller

Shes a raisin too? So if you have a dark tan now your considered African American so you can make history in the eyes of the dumb? 

you really are a 'cracker' aren't you?

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yet he's lauded by the fringe loonies of the far right?

you really are a 'cracker' aren't you?

Yes

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Hey I don't like the way he talks any more than you probably do.  I don't get hung up on speaking style as much as management ability and correct policy positions.  And at least you know he's giving you his opinion, and not saying what he's being told to say.  Why were so many liberals freaking out when he appeared on CNN and new NBC? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

When it comes to politics I find actions speak louder than words. Not defending Biden in anyway just MHO :thumb:

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Yes

I applaud your honesty James Earl Ray.

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey I don't like the way he talks any more than you probably do.  I don't get hung up on speaking style as much as management ability and correct policy positions.  And at least you know he's giving you his opinion, and not saying what he's being told to say.  Why were so many liberals freaking out when he appeared on CNN and new NBC? 

He said a few things I agree with in the interview, but as a package deal along with the lies and narcissist tendencies... it's NO SALE for me.  never has been, never will be.

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Agree that's why I hate Biden the Kid sniffer.

Yup I agree 100%. But some things I've seen from the other guy, what's his name, isn't very impressive either. Neither are anywhere close to Presidential material and definitely not good representatives for the USA on the world stage by any stretch of the imagination. Neither of them having control of your nukes gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.