Check your account email address ×

Young democrat voter

Pete

:pc:

“I've seen no form of accountability in this administration. I think this is what's going to change my vote from formerly Joe Biden to Donald Trump," 21-year-old Jahmiel Jackson told "Fox & Friends."

"I have seen the pullout of Afghanistan from Joe Biden. And then I watched him check his watch during the funeral of the servicemen. And I think if we were to go to a war, I’m prime age be drafted. And I don't want him to check his watch while they're burying me. I don't believe that he's a competent commander in chief. And then he'd probably blame my death on climate change in the same way he blamed the pullout in Afghanistan on Donald Trump." 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/young-democrat-voter-dumping-biden-leaning-trump-afghanistan-debacle-dont-believe-competent

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Maybe the future generation isn't so hopeless after all.

The Dems are horrible and there are lots of buyers remorse out there as it should be. 
This country is in very bad shape right now all thanks to team blue

Well, I will agree to an extent Pete.  I hate MOST of the Dems as much as anyone, but there are swamp creatures on both sides of the political spectrum - so it's not entirely a democrat problem.  Career politicians who really don't give a shit about you and I, and the average citizen, are all horrible.  They only care about themselves, the power they hold, and the money in their pockets. The fact Washington DC is more interested in pushing the divide in our country vs. putting on their big boy pants and working together, is disgusting.  

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well, I will agree to an extent Pete.  I hate MOST of the Dems as much as anyone, but there are swamp creatures on both sides of the political spectrum - so it's not entirely a democrat problem.  Career politicians who really don't give a shit about you and I, and the average citizen, are all horrible.  They only care about themselves, the power they hold, and the money in their pockets. The fact Washington DC is more interested in pushing the divide in our country vs. putting on their big boy pants and working together, is disgusting.  

Completely agree. However the left just takes it to a new level where as the repubs resist that mentality. 
The rinos have ruined the R party and continue to do so but I’ll stick with the crowd less hell bent on forcing their goddamn horse hit ideas down my throat. The more they do it the more I’ll fire back. What they did to trump and forcing me to get a vaccine I didn’t want or need was the final end. Fuck them and I hope they all burn in hell 

• Like 1

Who said it Mainecat:

“I have never seen anything like this with Donald Trump. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger? Being indicted? And that’s making him stronger? Raising 10 million using an ugly mugshot? This is a movement, and anyone that thinks you can apply the old political rules to try and defeat this candidate based on ‘he is scary’ or ‘he is ugly,’ whatever you want to call him, this is a movement, and you have to respect the fact that it’s a movement.”

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Who said it Mainecat:

“I have never seen anything like this with Donald Trump. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger? Being indicted? And that’s making him stronger? Raising 10 million using an ugly mugshot? This is a movement, and anyone that thinks you can apply the old political rules to try and defeat this candidate based on ‘he is scary’ or ‘he is ugly,’ whatever you want to call him, this is a movement, and you have to respect the fact that it’s a movement.”

It's a cult. Not a movement.

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's a cult. Not a movement.

Sure it is.  Trump up 6% over 81 million in the battleground states.

Looking like a blowout.  It's only gonna get worse.

Screenshot_20230916_090835_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7b3e870681f501b1388bc03cd8eb4f6d.jpg

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dem far left policies are being rejected by the masses and it will only continue.  Only psychos will support them, this is beyond Trump.

Ya that was a common talking point before the mid terms as well. Problem is Republicans don't say what they plan to do. It's not hard to say how bad the other team is all the time. 

Young people will save America.  Voter registration campaigns at college campuses all over the country.  And they a breaking for Dems by over 30 points.  Couples with old red hats dying off - the future looks better than the present :bc:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Young people will save America.  Voter registration campaigns at college campuses all over the country.  And they a breaking for Dems by over 30 points.  Couples with old red hats dying off - the future looks better than the present :bc:

Exactly just like this young guy says.. you guys have destroyed this country and young and old have had enough. Stuff it up your ass fatso

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ya that was a common talking point before the mid terms as well. Problem is Republicans don't say what they plan to do. It's not hard to say how bad the other team is all the time. 

Is your life better or worse under Biden? 

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Exactly just like this young guy says.. you guys have destroyed this country and young and old have had enough. Stuff it up your ass fatso

Young voters vote blue :thumbsup: 

Who’s fat?  You? 

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Most are waking up to the fraud that occurred.  Keep up with the stupid.

It serves you well.  You live in a banana Republic.

Screenshot_20230916_094213_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3c0dba25bc7247bbb1e1d6a1e463dfee.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Young voters vote blue :thumbsup: 

Who’s fat?  You? 

:bc:
“I've
 seen no form of accountability in this administration. I think this is what's going to change my vote from formerly Joe Biden to Donald Trump,"