Check your account email address ×

Mike Lindell…This Cat Is OK

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I couldn’t stand more that 30 seconds of that

Like the guy or not, I like his no fucks given attitude.  This lawfare strategy the Ds are using against anyone aligned with Trump is disgusting imo

• Like 7

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Like the guy or not, I like his no fucks given attitude.  This lawfare strategy the Ds are using against anyone aligned with Trump is disgusting imo

We are now firmly in the “Guilty until proven innocent” era. Even when proven innocent the public opinion has already been swayed by media talking heads

• Like 6

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Perhaps those that worked for trump shouldn't have been criminals and liars. Mike sounds like his pucker factor is kinda high. :) 

Oh there it is .

From the Van Guy :read:

Edited by EvilBird

Just now, EvilBird said:

Never understood the outrage about the Guy.  

Where's Karen at he likes to rip on Him for being a tRuMpR . 9_9

Well he's said a few times he had proof the election was rigged and yet to produce the goods. So there's that.

• Thanks 1

Just now, hayward said:

thpinner likes lawyers.   

Who'da thought that?  :lol:

Mike is about to lose the defamation case that's leveled against him by Dominion. As a business owner I would think he understands the type of damage his lies caused for the company and the people who work there. There's really nothing respectful about a liar. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Mike is about to lose the defamation case that's leveled against him by Dominion. As a business owner I would think he understands the type of damage his lies caused for the company and the people who work there. There's really nothing respectful about a liar. 

He's right though.  The machines flip votes, it's even in the operators manual and they are internet connected.

• Haha 3

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You can't measure up to his success.  Not even in your wildest dreams.

Say it twenty more times don’t mean shit. Still just your opinion. And you have a ton of wack ass opinions so……

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's right though.  The machines flip votes, it's even in the operators manual and they are internet connected.

That's already been disproven in a court of law. Mike's ass is gonna fry. He'll lose a lot because of his love of the cult of trump. It's really quite sad. I don't feel sorry for him because it's all self inflicted. 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

That's already been disproven in a court of law. Mike's ass is gonna fry. He'll lose a lot because of his love of the cult of trump. It's really quite sad. I don't feel sorry for him because it's all self inflicted. 

The fuck it has.  

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Say it twenty more times don’t mean shit. Still just your opinion. And you have a ton of wack ass opinions so……

Guy has more success in his pinky finger that you could ever try to achieve in your lifetime.

Keep sitting on the fence Humpty and show how useless you are.