Check your account email address ×

2014 SnoPro500

There's a reason it hasn't sold for a year at that price.  Price is pretty high.  If you're patient and can wait, there are plenty of nice 500's that pop up, they're not that rare but you have to jump on them because the nice ones usually get bought.  The junk ones and overpriced ones will sit on the market.  Or if money is no concern then pick it up 

Max I would pay is 5k for one that is absolutely mint, low miles and has all the accessories with it (bag, big windshield, bumper, huge riser, loudest can). Run of the mill taken care of one is a 3500 dollar sled all day long now. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2023 at 9:02 PM, Not greg b said:

Max I would pay is 5k for one that is absolutely mint, low miles and has all the accessories with it (bag, big windshield, bumper, huge riser, loudest can). Run of the mill taken care of one is a 3500 dollar sled all day long now. 

I'm still on the lookout for a mint unmolested low mile 2012 for some dumb reason... :dunno:

You should have bought your old one when it turned up on marketplace a few years back, dumbass.  :)

On 9/22/2023 at 9:03 PM, Not greg b said:

Fox zero Rc2 front ski shocks will pull $4,999 to c2c though. 

I'd buy it just for the shocks and immediately sell it... :lol:

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm still on the lookout for a mint unmolested low mile 2012 for some dumb reason... :dunno:

You should have bought your old one when it turned up on marketplace a few years back, dumbass.  :)

I'd buy it just for the shocks and immediately sell it... :lol:

I should have. Guy that bought it paid less for the whole thing than the shock package cost. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about a 15 4000 RR…yay or nay?🤔

Basically an updated, more durable Sno Pro 500. 

There is one floating around with all the RR shocks ripped off it and cheap ass non-rebuildable shocks put on it.  Pass on it.  It is high priced and looks like it has sat outside since 2015.  The photos will look decent.

• Like 2

On 11/17/2023 at 7:12 AM, racinfarmer said:

Basically an updated, more durable Sno Pro 500. 

There is one floating around with all the RR shocks ripped off it and cheap ass non-rebuildable shocks put on it.  Pass on it.  It is high priced and looks like it has sat outside since 2015.  The photos will look decent.

more durable... how?

definitely a better shock package from the factory on the RR, and (sigh) it's easy to get real windshields for them

https://www.arcticinsider.com/ride-report-2015-arctic-cat-zr-4000-rr/

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

they cured that in 2011 with different torsion springs, allegedly.  the Procross is colder, so there's that... 

I’m well insulated so not an issue.😂❄️

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m well insulated so not an issue.😂❄️

Its your balls that get cold on a Pro-cross unless you are very active or deflect the wind at the sides. Not sure how well you are insulated there.

Edited by Blackstar

46 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Its your balls that get cold on a Pro-cross unless you are very active or deflect the wind at the sides. Not sure how well you are insulated there.

Ahhhh…got ya.🥴