Check your account email address ×

The Not So Polite Truth Behind Canada's COLLAPSING Economy!

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Are you saying that your geographic proximity to the world's superpower doesn't afford you protection and partial eliminate the need for military spending? 

Yes that is exactly what I'm saying. Every nuclear weapon you guys don't own is pointed at you guys. That doesn't give us Canadians much comfort. We don't have enemies across the middle east and elsewhere because we try to change their way of life to suit our economic needs. The world doesn't need the US's protection, the world needs protection from the US :bc:

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Are you saying that your geographic proximity to the world's superpower doesn't afford you protection and partial eliminate the need for military spending? 

They sponge off us the same way they sponge off NATO.

Canada... welfare recipients....

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

They sponge off us the same way they sponge off NATO.

Canada... welfare recipients....

Is it sponging when we are offering though?

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes that is exactly what I'm saying. Every nuclear weapon you guys don't own is pointed at you guys. That doesn't give us Canadians much comfort. We don't have enemies across the middle east and elsewhere because we try to change their way of life to suit our economic needs. The world doesn't need the US's protection, the world needs protection from the US :bc:

Well you're wrong...

It is the USA that thus far is keeping Taiwan free. It is the US that allowed South Korea to become free and prosperous....have we made mistakes? Absolutely 💯 % but the world is better off having the USA than without...

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Well you're wrong...

It is the USA that thus far is keeping Taiwan free. It is the US that allowed South Korea to become free and prosperous....have we made mistakes? Absolutely 💯 % but the world is better off having the USA than without...

It's the USA that made the Taliban what they are, It's the USA that made Iraq and Isis what they were. The list is long.

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Well you're wrong...

Tell the people of Ukraine or Afghanistan that, I'm sure it will make them feel better.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Tell the people of Ukraine or Afghanistan that, I'm sure it will make them feel better.

Ukraine? While our government maybe perpetuating the proxy war we didn't start it. Had a stronger leader been in office I guarentee that Russia wouldn't have crossed that boarder. 

• Like 1

Just now, SkisNH said:

Ukraine? While our government maybe perpetuating the proxy war we didn't start it. Had a stronger leader been in office I guarentee that Russia wouldn't have crossed that boarder. 

Wut? You don't think the US played a MAJOR part of what we are seeing today? If you would have kept your nose out of the Ukraine's business we wouldn't be where we are today, that's a fact. 

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's the USA that made the Taliban what they are, It's the USA that made Iraq and Isis what they were. The list is long.

Isis was a product of Syria...the taliban is what they are. They are a fucking scourge but atleast they kept themselves in Afghanistan. We absolutely screwed the pooch there....the poor women of that country and what they have to endure. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Wut? You don't think the US played a MAJOR part of what we are seeing today? If you would have kept your nose out of the Ukraine's business we wouldn't be where we are today, that's a fact. 

True, regime change and flirtation with nato surly didn't help but a strong leader would have prevented war. Once Biden signed off on Nord stream 2 and signaled weakness with the botched Afghanistan withdrawal it was a green light. Never would of crossed that boarder under Trump....BTW Trump was the modern epitome of peace through strength. He was the first in decades not to engage in unfettered military interventions 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

True, regime change and flirtation with nato surly didn't help but a strong leader would have prevented war. Once Biden signed off on Nord stream 2 and signaled weakness with the botched Afghanistan withdrawal it was a green light. Never would of crossed that boarder under Trump....BTW Trump was the modern epitome of peace through strength. He was the first in decades not to engage in unfettered military interventions 

You don't actually think Putin was scared of Trump do you? Seriously?

Again you talk about US influence where there is no need for it. MYOB.

Just now, SkisNH said:

This is all speculation on your hand. I do however believe Putin would've stayed out of Ukraine.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

This is all speculation on your hand. I do however believe Putin would've stayed out of Ukraine.

It's possible, it's also possible Putin would have told Trump to go fuck his hat in which case I think the situation could be worse now with actual troops dying for another country needlessly. 

42 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hsr finally says something legit 

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's possible, it's also possible Putin would have told Trump to go fuck his hat in which case I think the situation could be worse now with actual troops dying for another country needlessly. 

Why the pause from obama who had it all primed and ready to go for hill? 

Soon as it was clear biden was in the machine got ramped up to full speed again.

If hill had won over trump the war would have started in 2017 without a doubt. 

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Why the pause from obama who had it all primed and ready to go for hill? 

Soon as it was clear biden was in the machine got ramped up to full speed again.

If hill had won over trump the war would have started in 2017 without a doubt. 

What threat could Trump have said that could have stopped this? More military action? Bigger response? Nuclear war? 

I don't buy it one bit. Putin does what Putin does,  when he wants and where he wants. He's not scared of anyone. Including the US. 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

What threat could Trump have said that could have stopped this? More military action? Bigger response? Nuclear war? 

I don't buy it one bit. Putin does what Putin does,  when he wants and where he wants. He's not scared of anyone. Including the US. 

Putin thinks like Trump does. It's gangster mentality.  

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Putin thinks like Trump does. It's gangster mentality.  

Yup two narcissistic assholes who will do whatever it takes to get their names written in the history books. Whether it's good or bad doesn't matter to them.

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Well you're wrong...

It is the USA that thus far is keeping Taiwan free.

Only because it serves their economic interests, not for democracy.  Don't be so damn foolish.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

It's not trump but what the democrats were doing. The crimea invasion was the start of take what you want we will make noise but do nothing but make $$$ out of the back door selling arms. Biden is just the continuation of what obama started and what hilliary would have presided over if that guy didnt get in the way.

• Like 1