Check your account email address ×

c'mon man

Shocking emails reveal Hunter Biden helped coordinate a plan with Democrat strategists to 'close down any cases' against the owner of allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas firm Burisma and 'gain intelligence' on the country's top prosecutor's office.

The emails bolster claims by ex-Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin that the First Son and his then-Vice President dad conspired to kill Shokin's criminal investigation of Burisma.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12453245/Emails-Hunter-Biden-tried-help-shut-Burisma-probe.html

7 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Isn't it shocking to you that the democrat party is medling in the affairs of another country?

You see it as a political party doing it. The rest of the world just sees America doing it, and both parties are guilty of it at some point in time.:thumb:

Just now, HSR said:

You see it as a political party doing it. The rest of the world just sees America doing it, and both parties are guilty of it and some point in time.:thumb:

The rest of the world is falling right in line to the uniparty.  Moat people with half a brain see through it now, but not the hall monitor.:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The rest of the world is falling right in line to the uniparty.  Moat people with half a brain see through it now, but not the hall monitor.:lol:

everytime you post I think of... 

oklahoma-steve-martin-dirty-rotten-scoun

this. 

• Haha 1

How do you say you’re a democrat without saying you’re a democrat 

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this has to be it... 

I'm exhausted 

Edited by toslow

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

How do you say you’re a democrat without saying you’re a democrat 

how do you pretend to be an American without being an American? 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/profile/125-toslow/

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/profile/91-arcticcrusher/

dr-evil-doctor-evil.gif

now fuck off, I have a funnier thread to attend to... ;)

2 hours ago, HSR said:

You see it as a political party doing it. The rest of the world just sees America doing it, and both parties are guilty of it at some point in time.:thumb:

I agree,I was just trying to prove a point about the political party to m c. We need to secure our border, Then stay inside it and quit messing around where we don't belong

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what's a piece of shot, shit for brains? 

;)

Hurry up dude...you're not posting enough in this thread.  :lol:  

12 hours ago, Cat45 said:

I agree,I was just trying to prove a point about the political party to m c. We need to secure our border, Then stay inside it and quit messing around where we don't belong

Yup totally agree but it would be a HUGE change for the US government to do such a thing and I don't see it happening any time soon. MYOB is not a strong American trait and never has been.