Check your account email address ×

Staten Island has had enough of the Illegals..

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

keep in mind that both states have many that are not dems. big cities overpower the rural communities. 

The Massachusetts Republican convention could be held in a phone booth. There are groups forming on the Cape to stop illegals from being housed there and let's be clear the Cape is not a Republican strong hold. West of 495 sure there are some Republicans but let's face it Mass is a deep blue state.

i know people in western mass that tell me otherwise. say the state is run by boston, worcester, and some other cities. i'm in ny and there are a lot of republicans. just can't beat nyc. i was surprised by them , i thought the entire state was liberals

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Massachusetts Republican convention could be held in a phone booth. There are groups forming on the Cape to stop illegals from being housed there and let's be clear the Cape is not a Republican strong hold. West of 495 sure there are some Republicans but let's face it Mass is a deep blue state.

Yes it is. but what is ofton overlooked is that even thou dems outnumber repub's by 3-1 , indys outnumber both dems and repubs combined.

27 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

i know people in western mass that tell me otherwise. say the state is run by boston, worcester, and some other cities. i'm in ny and there are a lot of republicans. just can't beat nyc. i was surprised by them , i thought the entire state was liberals

https://www.wbur.org/news/2020/11/03/2020-massachusetts-election-map

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Southwick is about as red as Mass gets and it is just over 50%. In contrast there are Dem strong hold that are over 80% and there are a lot more of them.

Isn't Northampton the lesbian capital of the northeast?  We all know about Amherst. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Nashua technically isn't NH ... it's northern mass.

Yea it is where Mass Democrats move to save themselves from the taxes and laws the people they voted in passed. If you want to own a gun it easier to move to NH than be treated like a common criminal in Mass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Lesbians are not the problem as we have plenty around my neighborhood. Activist left wing lesbians not so much.

Couple of them are in my regional group.  Nice enough ladies I guess, but bat shit.  Only 1 out of 60 branches who uses her pronouns.  And of course her daughter is transitioning.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Couple of them are in my regional group.  Nice enough ladies I guess, but bat shit.  Only 1 out of 60 branches who uses her pronouns.  And of course her daughter is transitioning.

Good friends from the hood are a Pediatrician and Physical therapist and they are good people.  Yes they are Democrats but not in a religious way like some.  They have a 10 year old daughter who is quite normal may even have a boy friend depending on what week it is.  We have another two who live on the other side of the lake and they are about the only people I would have trusted with my child when he was young. Again not a problem. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Good friends from the hood are a Pediatrician and Physical therapist and they are good people.  Yes they are Democrats but not in a religious way like some.  They have a 10 year old daughter who is quite normal may even have a boy friend depending on what week it is.  We have another two who live on the other side of the lake and they are about the only people I would have trusted with my child when he was young. Again not a problem. 

I have a couple really nice lesbian couples as clients.  They're awesome.  I'm just commenting on some of the delusional way lefty ones that are a large part of the population in Amherst and NH, big college towns.  I'm more or less referring to the aggressive combative contrarian types in general.

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Isn't Northampton the lesbian capital of the northeast?  We all know about Amherst. :lol: 

Yes, that is where Smith college is. An all girl liberal arts college. If your daughter tells you she wants to go to Smith , she is telling you she is gay.

• Haha 1