Jump to content

new cat big bore ...


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Hope it’s something good. Maybe they glued and duct taped 3 blast engines together and will offer a 1200 triple 2 smoke.

It’s probably very similar to this. It wouldn’t surprise me if that was a test crank or northern did some testing of the new engine. 

IMG_1047.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Palu49 said:

 But 4 less cm^3

think of this. If they did in fact use longer rods to get the cc bump, would that make the 2024 cattle ass a one hit wonder 600? If they stuck to one common platform and switched to a longer rod, that bump the 600 into the 650 class. Maybe cat has 2 new engines coming at hay days? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

think of this. If they did in fact use longer rods to get the cc bump, would that make the 2024 cattle ass a one hit wonder 600? If they stuck to one common platform and switched to a longer rod, that bump the 600 into the 650 class. Maybe cat has 2 new engines coming at hay days? 

They were using billet cylinders for big block testing last I knew from a few sources so unless it’s just different injection I’d assume there’s also a bore change. But I’d imagine after being so late to the 850 party maybe they’ll try to get in on the 650-700 game on time since they already have shit in development 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

They were using billet cylinders for big block testing last I knew from a few sources so unless it’s just different injection I’d assume there’s also a bore change. But I’d imagine after being so late to the 850 party maybe they’ll try to get in on the 650-700 game on time since they already have shit in development 

I hadn't thought of that - not one, but two "new" engines.  That's why this is so interesting to me, and why I want all manufacturers to succeed - seeing them pull surprises is the fun part.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

I am gonna go tomorrow and see what the hell I bought. I will probably show about 4pm when everything is over for the day lol

I'm envious, and am glad you got one.

You'll probably see me there.  Look for the blood-colored stains on the Arctic Cat logo carpets after the stampede at 1.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

I don't give a shit. Rumors are just that. Fuck! Trying the bully tactic again. Pathetic!

Just pointing out another one of your LIES.

BTW trying to call it a rumor after you're caught posting a moronic lie, is the only thing pathetic here..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, krom said:

Just pointing out another one of your LIES.

BTW trying to call it a rumor after you're caught posting a moronic lie, is the only thing pathetic here..

That is what I was told. In reality, it means nothing to me. Not a big bore person. You need to get some serious help on your anger issues over literally nothing. Hate me. I could care less. I guess that makes me the bigger man here, but you already knew that. I hope you have a more calm weekend. Maybe reflect a little bit on that hate. Life is pretty short. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That is what I was told. In reality, it means nothing to me. Not a big bore person. You need to get some serious help on your anger issues over literally nothing. Hate me. I could care less. I guess that makes me the bigger man here, but you already knew that. I hope you have a more calm weekend. Maybe reflect a little bit on that hate. Life is pretty short. 

You can't even tell the truth about being the only one angry here.. 

You are the only one who went off shouting and swearing !!!!!!!

You are the only one who ever brings up any gay shit...

You are the only one who makes up stupid and lies to try and feel important ("a test rider told me its an 870")

You are the one who brought up $$ and education to try and brag...

You are the one who makes less than, and has a lesser degree than a "janitor'

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...