Check your account email address ×

Family fun at home

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  good for Geoffrey

fucking dumb asses to let their kids have a drinking party at home,  kids need to sneak around like we did and go to people houses dumb enough to leave their kids home alone

I was at home the last couple parties my kids had. :news:  

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fucking dumb asses to let their kids have a drinking party at home,  kids need to sneak around like we did and go to people houses dumb enough to leave their kids home alone

What about pool parties when the parents aren't home?

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What about pool parties when the parents aren't home?

kids are expected to throw parties when the parents aren't around i just wouldn't allow it at mine if i was.

Neighbor was so drunk last 4th of July she didn't even notice her kids and the others shoveling jello shots back like it was their job.  I really didn't care if my kids had them as they aren't driving but I'd never allow that at my house.  

We always just went deep into the woods, never had a issue with the law , just some cars got stuck in the mud. We knew some older Gaylord , Fredric, Grayling  bums that would buy for us  Some great times of my youth. 

• Like 1

Just now, hwytohell said:

We always just went deep into the woods, never had a issue with the law , just some cars got stuck in the mud. We knew some older Gaylord , Fredric, Grayling  bums that would buy for us  Some great times of my youth. 

Yup we called them bush parties.....we never went to someones house....we probably would've burned the fucker down. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

kids are expected to throw parties when the parents aren't around i just wouldn't allow it at mine if i was.

Neighbor was so drunk last 4th of July she didn't even notice her kids and the others shoveling jello shots back like it was their job.  I really didn't care if my kids had them as they aren't driving but I'd never allow that at my house.  

Was she hot?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Was she hot?

no shes not hot but theres a few hot ones that hang out there including one whose husbands got a side piece.  Maybe she'd like to take revenge with an angry ginger lummox.  

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I had a couple friends whose parents were dumb enough to let their kids have parties at their house. They eventually wised up. :lol: