Check your account email address ×

Amen

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

The law would allow 14 year old barmaids in actual bars. You guys are sick, no wonder the country has a pedo problem. You guys want to enable it further. Again you're being a sick fucker defending it. Great job.

It’s teaching them a better work ethic. :) 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

The law would allow 14 year old barmaids in actual bars. You guys are sick, no wonder the country has a pedo problem. You guys want to enable it further. Again you're being a sick fucker defending it. Great job.

Kids are fucking at 14, I think MTV has a show or three on this, but ohhhh NO Don’t let them carry a beer and glass of wine to the table!!!!1111 

Clutches pearls tighter. 🤣

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So the new standard here is that we can only start threads and post about things we have personally witnessed or experienced…got it. 

Yup thpin is being pretty racist to ole dry balls MC here 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s teaching them a better work ethic. :) 

It will set them up for later in life when they hit the stripper pole. Valuable experience gained foe sure.

Just now, HSR said:

Read the fucking article Dooski, the proposed law is to alleviate the lack of barmaids not restaurant workers you Donkey.

I’m too horrified to read it. Just simply horrified 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Kids are fucking at 14, I think MTV has a show or three on this, but ohhhh NO Don’t let them carry a beer and glass of wine to the table!!!!1111 

Clutches pearls tighter. 🤣

So you think it's ok for 14 year old girls to work in bars. Wow. That's sick and nothing good can come from it. I'm sure you'll have lots of support here though.

Bars are dying in Wisconsin. Add to the fact that no one wants to work in one. Republicans had to do something to please the tavern league. So they targeted child worker laws. Great idea. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, HSR said:

So you think it's ok for 14 year old girls to work in bars. Wow. That's sick and nothing good can come from it. I'm sure you'll have lots of support here though.

I just like pushing your buttons and watching you freak the fuck out. Thanks again :lol:

Pick your gender at 5, have sex at 14 but you stay away from carrying that drink now you hear! 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Watch more videos on the lactating man!!!

Is that what’s in the OP? I’m too busy watching people get overly excited and hadn’t watched it yet

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Is that what’s in the OP? I’m too busy watching people get overly excited and hadn’t watched it yet

Lactating men

reparations 

gender reassignment surgery

bud light 

California 

Hunter Biden

EV’s 

Wind turbines

solar power  

did I miss anything? 

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

Lactating men

reparations 

gender reassignment surgery

bud light 

California 

Hunter Biden

did I miss anything? 

Country Songs

Guns

Is Antifa still a thing? :dunno:

I'd rather have my 14-year old serving a beer/drink in a BAR & GRILL and being supervised, than having my 20-year old serve HSR at the golf course, who expects flirting in order for her to get a good tip.  Weren't those the words used?  The server needs to be "of age, good looking, and capable of flirting".  Stay away ya creepy douche.

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don’t give a sweet fuck.  Some male taking hormones so feeding a child is possible is something I give zero fucks about.  :dunno:

Neal

Really…so what do you give a fuck about? Where is your line….if you even have one.