Check your account email address ×

what's more concerning?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....so you are seeing the problem too then.

:bc:

Yes, made up stories that can't be backed up taken as facts by blind followers.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah because the Russians fucking with our election is nothing to worry about :lol:

No. That's not what anyone is saying.  There is ZERO proof or evidence at all that what they did affected the outcome of our election.  There is ZERO proof or evidence that Trump's team is guilty of any collision with the Russians on any level.

SBYL.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yes, made up stories that can't be backed up taken as facts by blind followers.

See Slinger.....even one of Obama's boys agree with my statement.  What's your deal?

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

See Slinger.....even one of Obama's boys agree with my statement.  What's your deal?

:lmao:

Well I was talking about you, but whatever.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Well I was talking about you, but whatever.

No.  You weren't.  Sorry if I tossed you under the bias in front of one of your cronies though.  I'll just keep it our secret in the future.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No.  You weren't.  Sorry if I tossed you under the bias in front of one of your cronies though.  I'll just keep it our secret in the future.

Yes I was, I was referring to your assumption that there was ILLEGAL WIRETAPS with ZERO proof any took place.

If there was the new president has it in his power to find out who did it just like the old president had it in his power to order it.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No. That's not what anyone is saying.  There is ZERO proof or evidence at all that what they did affected the outcome of our election.  There is ZERO proof or evidence that Trump's team is guilty of any collision with the Russians on any level.

SBYL.

uh, yes it is. you're making the fact that rice and others started looking into the details was not justified. you're also looking like a fool here because 1) you don't know the results of the collusions yet and 2) you're suggesting no investigations take place based on a speculation?

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes I was, I was referring to your assumption that there was ILLEGAL WIRETAPS with ZERO proof any took place.

If there was the new president has it in his power to find out who did it just like the old president had it in his power to order it.

Ok...I'll go along (wink wink).  I don't wanna create a rift between you and Slinger.  

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

uh, yes it is. you're making the fact that rice and others started looking into the details was not justified. you're also looking like a fool here because 1) you don't know the results of the collusions yet and 2) you're suggesting no investigations take place based on a speculation?

Do you read or at least know what you post before you hit "Submit Reply"?  It doesn't just scream hypocrisy in your ears.

Meh....no matter.

truuuuuump.jpg

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

1. the fact that Russia succeeded in fucking with our election  :lies:

2. the fact that trump and his admin are so sloppy, and dumb, while trying to hide it :bullshit:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Its laughable to think Obama was not a part of all this.   Same people who cry about govt spying are saying NOTHING.  Political bias at its greatest. 

He should be if he was not you clowns would blame him for the Russian hack-o-rama after it was revealed.

It would go like this....

"Obama knew of the Russians hacking the election but did nothing"

Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck not sure whose worst the left or the right on this site ignoring their sides role in this fucked up country we have.  

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634

The left.  There.  Now you know. :lol:

25 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes I was, I was referring to your assumption that there was ILLEGAL WIRETAPS with ZERO proof any took place. :bullshit:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Someone released the truthful, disgusting activities of the DNC and the collusion with the MSM and because it was their side they want to cry foul.  Its quite apparent their was illegal activities going on in the Obama Justice department (releasing of classified information to the press just to start not to mention what happened between the AG and Bill Clinton), our own fucking govt for gods sake and the left loves it.   This is beyond mind boggling.  This is a true picture of the divide in our country today.  

Even the director of the FBI admitted to congress he was so disgusted by the actions of Loretta Lynch he felt obligated to do something about it.   

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

1. the fact that Russia succeeded in fucking with our election

2. the fact that trump and his admin are so sloppy, and dumb, while trying to hide it

Hillary still won the popular vote. If Russia didn't hack the election it would have been a clean sweep. 

2 minutes ago, Backdoor Rider said:

Hillary still won the popular vote. If Russia didn't hack the election it would have been a clean sweep. 

@ckf who let this sodomite in here? :dunno:

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

1. the fact that Russia succeeded in fucking with our election

2. the fact that trump and his admin are so sloppy, and dumb, while trying to hide it

So whats the latest on the Russia thing.  Any legs to your story last week about Trump paying a Russian spy to hack the election from Europe?