Check your account email address ×

what's more concerning?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its just starting. He will get tossed or being the big pussy he is just walk away with his pussy ball.

what boggles my mind is the belief that they could get away with this shit. this recent info on Flynn is damaging and has caught them in some major lies.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its just starting. He will get tossed or being the big pussy he is just walk away with his pussy ball.

SnowRider style :thumb: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

what boggles my mind is the belief that they could get away with this shit. this recent info on Flynn is damaging and has caught them in some major lies.

You can get away with this when your in private industry and own the show. The president does not own the show....thank God

1. the fact that Russia succeeded in fucking with our election

2. the fact that trump and his admin are so sloppy, and dumb, while trying to hide it

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

• Like 1

2. the fact that trump and his admin are so sloppy, and dumb, while trying to hide it

My bad.  Forgot to answer.  Neither.  I am more concerned with the Jedi's ability to penetrate the new Death Stars defensive capabilities.  This isn't gonna be as easy as bullseyeing those two meter sized womprats back home again.  Darth ain't gonna let the dark side cloud his judgement and make a hole in the side of that pill for an easy annihilation method twice!  No Fucking way MAN!!!!!!!!

I'm more concerned about the leaking of classified information for political purposes.  

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

I'm more concerned about leaking of classified information for political purposes.  

Well, and of course the Illegal spying under the guise of a FISA warrant...for use in political purposes.

But right after that...Death Star defenses.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, and of course the Illegal spying under the guise of a FISA warrant...for use in political purposes.

Can you fucking imagine if that was done to Obama in 2007-8?  

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If it was illegally done and proven then there are penalties. 

Anyone charged yet?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Can you fucking imagine if that was done to Obama in 2007-8?  

Los Angeles riots nationwide.  But, Obama gets another free pass.  It's all good.

Truth...It's getting tiring listening to this constant moronic drivel.  Maybe it's just here on FS but I find the site Dems to be about as ignorant on economics, law, financial and political policy as anyone can get. It's just blatant idiocy....over and over and over again.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

If it was illegally done and proven then there are penalties. 

Anyone charged yet?

Not yet.  And there will probably never be either.  If the recent past has taught us anything, it's that the Democrats are a skillful bunch of evidence hiding liars and cheats.  They aren't perfect at it though...but they are working on it.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Los Angeles riots nationwide.  But, Obama gets another free pass.  It's all good.

Truth...It's getting tiring listening to this constant moronic drivel.  Maybe it's just here on FS but I find the site Dems to be about as ignorant on economics, law, financial and political policy as anyone can get. It's just blatant idiocy....over and over and over again.

Its laughable to think Obama was not a part of all this.   Same people who cry about govt spying are saying NOTHING.  Political bias at its greatest. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not yet.  And there will probably never be either.  If the recent past has taught us anything,the Democrats are a skillful bunch of evidence hiding liars and cheats.  They aren't perfect at it though...but they are working on it.

I guess they are just that much smarter then, there is no perfect crime. Or there was nothing illegal done in the first place.

Just now, 1jkw said:

I guess they are just that much smarter then, there is no perfect crime. Or there was nothing illegal done in the first place.

Or as Hillary so elequantly put it; "There's a lot of smoke...just no fire."  The Dems have designed excellent industrial sized "snuffers".

:lol:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Its laughable to think Obama was not a part of all this.   Same people who cry about govt spying are saying NOTHING.  Political bias at its greatest. 

Should be easy to prove most of the same players are still there.

Must be the IA's have more fear or respect for Obama even though he's not the president now.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Or as Hillary so elequantly put it; "There's a lot of smoke...just no fire."  The Dems have designed excellent industrial sized "snuffers".

:lol:

No doubt hrc is a liar, but Trump has proven to be one also and a blatant hypocrite.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Should be easy to prove most of the same players are still there.

Must be the IA's have more fear or respect for Obama even though he's not the president now.

Who let you off your chain today? You feeling giddy and want another go at it with your "I FUCKING LOVE MY IDIOT KING!" Shtick?

He was and an ignorant and worthless imbecile put on a pedestal to pander to the easy American voter targets.

Done.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Who let you off your chain today? You feeling giddy and want another go at it with your "I FUCKING LOVE MY IDIOT KING!" Shtick?

He was and an ignorant and worthless imbecile put on a pedestal to pander to the easy American voter targets.

Done.

And yet Obama gets away with all this illegal activity and the new president is powerless to do anything about it.

Just now, 1jkw said:

And yet Obama gets away with all this illegal activity and the new president is powerless to do anything about it.

Ahhh....so you are seeing the problem too then.

:bc:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not yet.  And there will probably never be either.  If the recent past has taught us anything, it's that the Democrats are a skillful bunch of evidence hiding liars and cheats.  They aren't perfect at it though...but they are working on it.

yeah because the Russians fucking with our election is nothing to worry about :lol: