Check your account email address ×

Archer Transcript

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Uncle Joe had a burner phone.  :lol:   I want to see information on the shell companies.  Its possible it was simply Joe swinging his name around for his druggie son and other family members but like I said above there is enough circumstantial evidence to warrant a special prosecutor.   Way more here than was on Trump/Russia. 

I want to see special prosecutors for the next 5 administrations. 

16 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Do you take your tinfoil hat off when painting?

You and racer are equals :thumbsup:

Dude, your tactics are childish.  Why do you live in the most conservative county in Wisconsin?

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I’ll think of you every month when the pension check arrives in my account. :lol: 

I know, admit it, you wouldn't have that check without good conservative workers.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It doesn’t matter. As long as it’s there I smile and think of mr pissy. 

Of course, you're an emotional liberal.  You smile at the thought of others dismay.  Just remember, I work hard so that you don't have to.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Of course, your an emotional liberal.  You smile at the thought of others dismay.

You’ve made it very clear. Nobody works harder than you. Even while spending the morning on a snowmobile website ruthlessly defending the GOP. :) 

Just now, spin_dry said:

You’ve made it very clear. Nobody works harder than you. Even while spending the morning on a snowmobile website ruthlessly defending the GOP. :) 

Jealous?  I can't imagine your life, retired and spending your time on a snowmobile website, claiming you are happy. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m working today. 

I suppose, with dems in office, you have to.  Retirement checks don't cover the inflation.....GO BRANDON

Mowing lawns or picking produce?

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I suppose, with dems in office, you have to.  Retirement checks don't cover the inflation.....GO BRANDON

Mowing lawns or picking produce?

Helping a guy untangle problems with his rooftop solar system on his RV. The installer did a horrible job. Blew out a new solar controller which in turn kept popping fuses. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Helping a guy untangle problems with his rooftop solar system on his RV. The installer did a horrible job. Blew out a new solar controller which in turn kept popping fuses. 

Toolkit knows fuses.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, racer254 said:

Dude, your tactics are childish.  Why do you live in the most conservative county in Wisconsin?

I don’t live in one the reddest counties in the state but you do live in one of the bluest.  Why do you keep :owned:yourself? :lol: 

According to the transcript, Archer testified that Hunter Biden used his "very powerful name" to "add value" in pitching and securing foreign business ventures. But Hunter was sly about it: he wouldn't "overtly" say that he'd use his dad as leverage.

"Defensive leverage that the value is there in his work," Archer explained. "The value that Hunter Biden brought to it was having--you know, there was--the theoretical was corporate governance, but obviously, given the brand, that was a large part of the value," Archer continued. "I don't think it was the sole value, but I do think that was a key component of the value."

Archer testified that Hunter put his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on speakerphone during meetings with their business partners at least 20 times to sell "the brand."

"Obviously, that brought the most value to the brand," Archer said. "It was Hunter Biden and him."

When questioned about whether Archer and Hunter Biden would convey to their business partners that they had "unique access" due to Biden's position, Archer concurred. "Yes, we would say we had unique understanding of D.C. and how it operates and how that, you know, could positively reflect on the terms of our business."