Check your account email address ×

Reasons to blame liberals for dividing this country.

Act 10, drop boxes, redistricting, abortion law.  All on the partisan agenda.  How much you want to bet that abortion will not be ruled on, but instead will be held off until after the election in order to use it against republicans.

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The country is divided. Fucking liberals. 

The country is divided. Fucking trumpers. 

:lol: 

A good way to fix it is to blame the other side :lol:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Or just constantly attack the other side.  Remember when liberals said that biden would unite the country, what about when they said obama would unite the country.  More lies, right?

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The country is divided. Fucking liberals. 

The country is divided. Fucking trumpers. 

:lol: 

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

It really is astounding how these guys can't see it.

• Like 1

It's almost like people are starting to get the hint there is a uniparty.... maybe even a deep state type of thing that runs both sides against the middle....

I admit I have changed opinion on a series of issues. Age and experience type thing.

For the time being, I will stick with the side that doesn't censor (1st amendment) doesn't want my guns (2nd) and isn't trying to shove pseudo science on me...

Sure, this side has issues as well, but total disregard for the Constitution is the hill I will stand on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's almost like people are starting to get the hint there is a uniparty.... maybe even a deep state type of thing that runs both sides against the middle....

I admit I have changed opinion on a series of issues. Age and experience type thing.

For the time being, I will stick with the side that doesn't censor (1st amendment) doesn't want my guns (2nd) and isn't trying to shove pseudo science on me...

Sure, this side has issues as well, but total disregard for the Constitution is the hill I will stand on.

That's great and I commend you for standing by values that you cherish.

That doesn't mean that someone with another set of values is wrong, just different. To blame one side over the other for the division in this country is wrong. It takes two to tango. :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That's great and I commend you for standing by values that you cherish.

That doesn't mean that someone with another set of values is wrong, just different. To blame one side over the other for the division in this country is wrong. It takes two to tango. :bc:

Well, my opinion has the weight of the Constitution behind it.

I have no problem with whatever people have to say. The left does and wants to silence it.

I have no problem with people who don't like or want a gun in their house. The left does and wants to take them or regulate them into uselessness.

I have no problem with someone who want to put a vaccine in their body. The left tried everything possible to coerce or shame people to do it.

I have a problem with weaponizing government. I have a problem with government not performing the basic obligation of keeping our border secure.

I may not be right all the time, but I feel good knowing I got 250ish years of precedent behind me.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

I have no problem with whatever people have to say. The left does and wants to silence it.

I have no problem with people who don't like or want a gun in their house. The left does and wants to take them or regulate them into uselessness.

I have no problem with someone who want to put a vaccine in their body. The left tried everything possible to coerce or shame people to do it.

I have a problem with weaponizing government. I have a problem with government not performing the basic obligation of keeping our border secure.

I may not be right all the time, but I feel good knowing I got 250ish years of precedent behind me.

You have a right to your opinion and others have a right to theirs. If all of yours are facts with the full weight of the constitution behind them then you will win out in the end.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You have a right to your opinion and others have a right to theirs. If all of yours are facts with the full weight of the constitution behind them then you will win out in the end.

I don't want to win, I want to be left alone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Great job voting in Janet P.  You wait, they are going to redistrict so that they get control of Congress. 

Yep.  Why do Dems have to win by 12 points?  What goes around……comes around…..so go fuck yourself :snack:

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

I feel the same way. I don't believe in abortion, lgbtq bs, uncontrolled immigration, and many other things the left pushes but i don't want to take away their rights. The left on the other hand wants to take away alot of things i have and things i do. Imo the lawmakers should have a 6month session every other year to come up with new legislation then go home and leave the rest of us alone. I'm tired of these politicians constantly coming up with new legislation to justify their existence and screw us over

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I feel the same way. I don't believe in abortion, lgbtq bs, uncontrolled immigration, and many other things the left pushes but i don't want to take away their rights. The left on the other hand wants to take away alot of things i have and things i do. Imo the lawmakers should have a 6month session every other year to come up with new legislation then go home and leave the rest of us alone. I'm tired of these politicians constantly coming up with new legislation to justify their existence and screw us over

The left want to allow abortions a year after birth, that is cold blooded murder.