Check your account email address ×

just go ahead and do it already you posturing cowards.

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Answer the questions you moron :lol:  Yiu deflect.  You can whine, cry, bitch, and complain all you want but it’s a zero sum game.  When the women in your life lose control over their bodily autonomy then you can let yourself in the back and be proud you threw away your vote :thumbsup:

oh God, I'm literally pissing myself right now... 

EmptySimplisticHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

maybe you only share 1/3 of a brain... with @ArcticCrusherand @racer254 

anyone else want to pile on and take it down to 1/4 of a brain?  

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh God, I'm literally pissing myself right now... 

EmptySimplisticHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

maybe you only share 1/3 of a brain... with @ArcticCrusherand @racer254 

anyone else want to pile on and take it down to 1/4 of a brain?  

:lol:

Politics is a zero sum game.  Your wishful thinking for an alternative is a waste.  Your whining and complaining doesn’t change that fact.  But it does illustrate your ignorance and tolerance for insurrectionist, indicted politicians, and support for a policy agenda you purportedly disagree with.  

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Politics is a zero sum game.  Your wishful thinking for an alternative is a waste.  Your whining and complaining doesn’t change that fact.  But it does illustrate your ignorance and tolerance for insurrectionist, indicted politicians, and support for a policy agenda you purportedly disagree with.  

Insurrectionists :lol: brain dead fucking moron 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You stupid fuck he has been crying about Jan 6th and the indictments just as much as you have ...You are basically arguing with yourself you fucking retard. :lol:

C0A8D8F8-2B7E-4299-9426-58554163D828.png

Just now, EvilBird said:

You stupid fuck he has been crying about Jan 6th and the indictments just as much as you have ...You are basically arguing with yourself you fucking retard. :lol:

C0A8D8F8-2B7E-4299-9426-58554163D828.png

And the coward says what… :lol: That’s exactly what you do when your ilk use applicable derogatory rhetoric.  Total fucking coward :lmao: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

And the coward says what… :lol: That’s exactly what you do when your ilk use applicable derogatory rhetoric.  Total fucking coward :lmao: 

My ilk? :lol:

And who would they be? You think you have me pinpointed like you do everyone here but ya dont dipshit. 

I dont need a lilly pale suburban white cuck telling me about Racism :lol:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

My ilk? :lol:

And who would they be? You think you have me pinpointed like you do everyone here but ya dont dipshit. 

I dont need a lilly pale suburban white cuck telling me about Racism :lol:

Nothing more cowardly than supporting something at the expense of those close to you :thumbsup:  SBYL :lol: 

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Nothing more cowardly than supporting something at the expense of those close to you :thumbsup:  SBYL :lol: 

Support what ? What support do you think I give to this make believe cause? :lol:

• Gold Member

:backpeddle: :lol: :lmao: :backpeddle: 

Answer the questions. You talk in circles and say catch phrases you heard somewhere else. Then cant explain what the fuck you are claiming. 

You are a joke dude. But please more emojis!! 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Answer the questions. You talk in circles and say catch phrases you heard somewhere else. Then cant explain what the fuck you are claiming. 

You are a joke dude. But please more emojis!! 

You’re too dumb to figure out the simplest conversations.  :thumbsup:

Cowards gonna coward :lol: 

• Gold Member

No I have a good assumption of what you are thinking.

But I wanted you to explain it like an adult. Which you cant ,because you were too stupid to figure out a blown fuse.

You are a spazzed out imbecile. Did you take your ADHD meds yet this morning? 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey , how about those Hunter paintings? 885k gets you a real nice water color and apparently each one comes with a cabinet appointment. Fucking brain dead retard 

• Haha 1

The sad thing about Toolkit is, when Biden finally tips over and the reins are handed to Kamala - he'll get right in line and brag her up, too.  If people thought Trump was bad, and now seeing just how awful Biden is ... think how atrocious it would be with Kamala at the helm!?!?!  Yet Toolkit (and a few others) will support her every move, because that's what theyre told to do.

• Thanks 1