Check your account email address ×

Clinton questioned by FBI as part of email probe

57 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

To be fair MC says he's not voting for her.

Though a no vote for the bish is really a vote for trump..thanks mc.:bc:

I'm not voting for either.  So, it's a wash.  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Come on man..for sure you would rather watch trump in the white house ...right?

Yes.  Hillary should be awaiting her sentencing right now.  Trump's economic ideas, and those he would surround himself with would really give is a good "shot in the arm" and it would help keep jobs here and sustainable.  But none of that is important I guess.  What's important is we don't let the "racists" and "rich white people" win.  :lol:

Edited by Zambroski

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  Hillary should be awaiting her sentencing right now.  Trump's economic ideas, and those he would surround himself with would really give is a shot in the arm and it would help keep jobs here and sustainable.  But none of that is important I guess.  What's important is we don't let the "racists" and "rich white people" win.  :lol:

So  Trump can expect your patriotic vote then.:poke:

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

So  Trump can expect your patriotic vote then.:poke:

I don't know, we'll see who his VP is gonna be.  If it's Gingrich I'm in.  Not sure about the rest.

Either way, I'm gonna go get a "I voted for Trump" sticker and go wear at at some liberal spots to see if anybody has got balls enough.  'Course, I'll a few choice comeback lines that will serve up nice.  That should help rattle all the natives!

:lmao:

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know, we'll see who his VP is gonna be.  If it's Gingrich I'm in.  Not sure about the rest.

Either way, I'm gonna go get a "I voted for Trump" sticker and go wear at at some liberal spots to see if anybody has got balls enough.  'Course, I'll a few choice comeback lines that will serve up nice.  That should help rattle all the natives!

:lmao:

I think that's who he is going to pick for VP.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think Newt would give him more clout with the republican party.

I agree..pubs were not happy when Crisitie gave all those hugs to Barry..lol.

And Chris has some of the same demeanor as Trump and that aint all good.

Edited by Capt.Storm

I think Christie could possibly draw some undecided voters because of his recent relevance.  But Newt has the brains.  A choice for Christie would just be pandering and a page right out of the Dem playbook.  I really don't see Trumps administration starting any pandering campaigns.  I think that is why his team is a revolving door...start to show weakness and wanna start making a grab for the minorities and other disenfranchised voters and "poof"...bags are packed!  He may be a bit of a loose cannon and somewhat "insensitive" but he's been a winner and a great negotiator doing it his own way.  Why change?  Well.....

Watched NBC news to see how they would handle it.

No shame anymore.....as crooked as her.

About 2 mins of coverage mostly going to clips of far left loons defending her, including the clip of her saying how she was eager to assist in the investigation.

Pivot to Trump for next 10 minutes.

Started with an attack  clip of him calling Warren Pocahontas, no explanation of her actually lying about being a Native American. Then they show a clip of Trump from 90 saying "you know what a Indian  looks like".....He has a loooong history of hating native Americans!

Next up he sent a tweet with a star on it.......He is antisemitic! 

He wants to kill all the Jews, can you believe how racist this guy is.

The kicker ....they asked for comment.

Trump: that is  bullshit you dug up to counter all the  bad Clinton news.

NBC gals: sharing a hearty laugh....."we just  covered Clinton".

:wall: