Check your account email address ×

Love This

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🌞☺️

IMG_1565.thumb.jpeg.f83502c9a4919375d2de175882417ef3.jpeg

I have a couple widowers who stop by almost every week just to have coffee, then sit down for a while and bullshit.  I enjoy having them and hearing their stories, sometimes for the 3rd or 4th time.  Many of these people are just lonely.

• Like 3

My neighbor has minor dementia,  his wife is in a home for dementia. He used to be so particular about his lawn.... but he just can't anymore, just what he can.

When he is gone I go over and hit the the parts of the lawn he missed, and do trimming.

I make a point to tell him how good it all looks and he is proud as a peacock.

Being nice is so easy I wonder why more people don't do it...

• Like 3

• Gold Member

I visit my mom twice a week at her assisted living place. Many times on my way out I will sit and shoot the bull with some of the other residents. Lots of nice people there, it's too bad my mom is crabby and anti social or she could have a great time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I visit my mom twice a week at her assisted living place. Many times on my way out I will sit and shoot the bull with some of the other residents. Lots of nice people there, it's too bad my mom is crabby and anti social or she could have a great time. 

Before my grandmother past she quit playing bridge with the girls....when I asked why she said her partner was "stupid" ... I asked would you rather be happy or win...without hesitation she said she wanted to win...apple doesn't fall from the tree I guess 🤣

• Haha 1