Check your account email address ×

A Real Fucking Leader…

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

All you fuckers who chastised Zelensky can go fuck yourselves along with your indicted orange leader :thumbsup:

Zelensky is the last person who should be talking about others weaknesses. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And a Repug with a great response to events:

Hes not a republican. 

He dropped out of the race on February 7, 2020, after a poor showing in the Iowa caucus, and subsequently left the party.[1] He later endorsed and voted for Democratic nominee Joe Biden, who won the election.

Edited by Steve753

• USA Contributing Member

Meanwhile the US has an 80 something pants shitter that can’t retain focus on his own thoughts half the time.

I can only hope the next election cycle kills off these Biden, Hillary, Trump types and shuts up the followers that can’t do anything for themselves. 

• Like 3

He’s a real Repug not one hijacked by MAGAt’s.  MAGAt’s exposed the majority of Repugs as spineless cowards.  This forum is a great example - ignorant spineless cowards permeate FSCE 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Walsh_(Illinois_politician)

Just now, SnowRider said:

He’s a real Repug not one hijacked by MAGAt’s.  MAGAt’s exposed the majority of Repugs as spineless cowards.  This forum is a great example - ignorant spineless cowards permeate FSCE 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Walsh_(Illinois_politician)

He dropped out of the race on February 7, 2020, after a poor showing in the Iowa caucus, and subsequently left the party.[1] He later endorsed and voted for Democratic nominee Joe Biden, who won the election.

Wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Meanwhile the US has an 80 something pants shitter that can’t retain focus on his own thoughts half the time.

I can only hope the next election cycle kills off these Biden, Hillary, Trump types and shuts up the followers that can’t do anything for themselves. 

Joe did and is doing a great job on the i international stage.  Doesn’t take my word - research opinions from NATO countries.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Steve753 said:

He dropped out of the race on February 7, 2020, after a poor showing in the Iowa caucus, and subsequently left the party.[1] He later endorsed and voted for Democratic nominee Joe Biden, who won the election.

Wrong.

No this dumbfuck - it’s a case of the party left him :lol:  Sthevie Racer 

P.S. Maybe you and @racer254 can ride together sometime -  might be 100 iq points between you two :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

No this dumbfuck - it’s a case of the party left him :lol:  Sthevie Racer 

P.S. Maybe you and @racer254 can ride together sometime -  might be 100 iq points between you two :lol: 

Your link even said he's not a republican anymore.

:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Any takers?  :lol: 

Why should theyy?  Merryl Streep never did as she said she would.  I bet Trump grabbed her by the pussy and she actually liked it is why she stayed.  

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Why should theyy?  Merryl Streep never did as she said she would.  I bet Trump grabbed her by the pussy and she actually liked it is why she stayed.  

So these two guy who could be you represent Repugs to a T.  All talk but spineless cowards at the end of the day :thumbsup:

No weaker demographic than Repug white ‘men’.