Check your account email address ×

Wow...RFK....Is really out there.. holy moly

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

OK in 1986 kids were given a total of 10 vaxes, increasing to just under 100 today.

In 1986 autism rate was one in 10,000, increasing to 1 in 50 today projected to be 1 in 2 by the end of this decade.  IN 1986, the liability shield was given to pharma for all childhood vaccines by Reagan cause the pharma companies were getting sued left right and center and could not make a safe product.

If its not vaccines, then what is it?  IDK doesn't not cut it anymore.  Maybe its climate change.:lol:

So all vaccines are bad now?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

So all vaccines are bad now?

What's the cause if not vaccines.  I have no idea is just not acceptable anymore.

This is where RFKjr destroys people like Peter who say it isn't but have no idea.

Looks like he was right from the get go.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What's the cause if not vaccines.  I have no idea is just not acceptable anymore.

Ever think they were there all along and just not diagnosed properly?

Edited by Steve753

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

Umm no.

Of course not. That would easily throw your theory in the garbage, where I might add, it belongs.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How long can you hold your breath?

Give it a try and fuck off.:lol:

How long can those around you tolerate you? How about the voices in your head? 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is where RFKjr destroys people like Peter who say it isn't but have no idea.

Looks like he was right from the get go.

RFK jr detroys every anti climate change individual too. 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you can go through life blissfully ignorant, others can't.

Oh this shit again….is this more dinner table talk at your house? 🤣

• Gold Member

RFK drops bombs on Latest Joe Rogan pod. Guy is a National Gem. 

There is a reason they keep trying to silence Him. I mean Youtube just deleted Theo Vons podcast with RFK. Fucking Theo Von among others. And morons here dont bat an eye. 9_9

His Father use to be the Democrats hero , Why would RFK not know some crazy shit. He knows his Father was killed by CIA. Too bad all the Dopey Dems are all Bootlicking Covid Idiots now like @Mainecat and @SnowRider :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

RFK isn't an anti vaxxer, he just wants them safe.  When the companies like Pfizer and Moderna are doing the safety testing and have zero liability and then want to hide the data over 75 years, well what can go wrong.

I don't know....a lot of the info In the original post is direct quotes from RFK.   Not sure how they are spinning it...the guy is a wacko. Shit, I sniffed bottles of Rush years ago with my girlfriend and I'm not gay and didn't get aids from doing so as he claims:lol:

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

RFK isn't an anti vaxxer, he just wants them safe.  When the companies like Pfizer and Moderna are doing the safety testing and have zero liability and then want to hide the data over 75 years, well what can go wrong.

That is false.

Pfizer did not ask for their documents to be sealed for 75 years. Once they submitted those documents to the FDA, the FDA has custody of those documents.

It was up to the FDA to process and release those Pfizer documents, which they had already started as early as 17 November 2021, as shared above.

By 31 January 2022, the FDA released more than 12,000 additional pages of the requested 329,000 pages, and was on track to deliver the remaining documents over the next 5 years

Edited by Steve753

31 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That is false.

Pfizer did not ask for their documents to be sealed for 75 years. Once they submitted those documents to the FDA, the FDA has custody of those documents.

It was up to the FDA to process and release those Pfizer documents, which they had already started as early as 17 November 2021, as shared above.

By 31 January 2022, the FDA released more than 12,000 additional pages of the requested 329,000 pages, and was on track to deliver the remaining documents over the next 5 years

The FDA and Pfizer worked hand and hand.

That's why you failed the global IQ test.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The FDA and Pfizer worked hand and hand.

That's why you failed the global IQ test.

Of course. That's not the point though. It didn't happen like you keep saying it did. 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

OK in 1986 kids were given a total of 10 vaxes, increasing to just under 100 today.

In 1986 autism rate was one in 10,000, increasing to 1 in 50 today projected to be 1 in 2 by the end of this decade.  IN 1986, the liability shield was given to pharma for all childhood vaccines by Reagan cause the pharma companies were getting sued left right and center and could not make a safe product.

If its not vaccines, then what is it?  IDK doesn't not cut it anymore.  Maybe its climate change.:lol:

100, ROFL.  My kids aren't even both teens yet and have not even had 10.  

As for the Autism rate.  EVERYTHING else besides increasing the vaxxes to 100 stayed exactly the same didn't it.

:lol::roflcrying::lol::roflcrying::lol::roflcrying::lol::roflcrying:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

EVERY FUCKING TOPIC devolves into the same goddamn thing.

He has NO brain.  Not smart enough to realize that he has been conned.  Needs to be locked up in an asylum.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Of course. That's not the point though. It didn't happen like you keep saying it did. 

He hasn't been right about anything.  The list he has been wrong about will span pages though.

• Like 1